Software Engineer - Business Central
Continia Software is looking for a Software Engineer - Business Central to join our Payment Management Team. If you are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer with a passion for building high-quality solutions, as well as have a good business understanding, we want to talk to you!
Continia is a leading provider within banking, AP automation, and expense management solutions for Business Central. Our success builds on partnering with more than 800 reselling partners, serving over 8,000 customers worldwide. Continia has seven offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belgium, Hamburg, New York, and Spain), and we continue to grow our presence and market share within the Business Central channel year after year.
Our Payment Management solution has been widely adopted in the Danish market by both private businesses and most of the public sector, with more than 3,500 installations in total. We are strongly committed to expanding Payment Management beyond Scandinavia and are looking for a talented developer to join us, making it the go-to solution in key international markets.
As a Software Engineer - Business Central in the Payment Management team, you will:
- Be a key player when it comes to designing and building new functionality for Payment Management in Business Central.
- Participate in both strategical and technical discussions together with the rest of the team. You thrive in a challenging environment, open to debates and brainstorming.
- Champion standard methodologies, quality code, and appropriate test coverage. We ship code frequently and fast, but stability and reliability must never be compromised.
- Have a thirst to go the extra mile to build something superior and be thrilled about taking Payment Management international.
- Enjoy what you do every day!
We believe that candidates with the following skillsets and experience will be successful in this role:
- 3+ years’ experience with development in Business Central.
- Familiar with the main areas related to accounting, purchases, and sales within Business Central.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft tech stack, ideally DevOps, Azure, git, and related technologies.
- Ability to quickly understand new business processes and translate them into practical solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own tasks and adjust to shifting priorities and timelines.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé through the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!