Head of IT
Are you our new Head of IT in Denmark?
Heimstaden is one of the largest privately owned residential real estate companies in Northern Europe, and proceeds to grow. Through our values, Care, Dare and Share, we create Friendly Homes for our customers, and a Friendly Workplace for our employees. We actively work for a sustainable society and to create value for our owners and other stakeholders. Currently we hold some 100 800 apartments to a value of approx. SEK 139 billion, located in the Nordics, the Czech Republic, Germany and the Netherlands.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Head of IT who can lead and support local IT operations and execute on strategic IT projects. Heimstaden has embarked on an existing growth journey and you will have an important role in supporting the business operations with functional IT systems with a focus on ensuring stability, handling security processes and developing solutions that can support and improve business processes and apply services to residents and tenants.
You are responsible for all IT activities in Denmark and you will also be part of Heimstaden Global IT, where you will participate in sparring sessions, alignment of processes and discuss IT-related issues.
We promise challenging and exciting tasks and you will be located in our office in the city center of Copenhagen though you will have your daily workspaces in Copenhagen and Odense.
Our new Head of IT will play a significant role in facilitating the company’s ambitions and thus the strategy for the future IT platform and organization, while supporting current and future business goals and needs.
The initial task for the new Head of IT will expectedly be taking over the existing operation, as well as ensuring the necessary focus on IT operation and infrastructure. This will imply a strong focus on creating an image of the IT setup of today, mapping which projects are critical and on-going, deciding which to launch and otherwise prepare a roadmap for future IT in alignment with the overall business strategy both locally and globally, where instructions are given from Global IT.
In further detail your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure optimal IT operation for Heimstaden Denmark
- Lead local IT support for the business
- Further develop local IT platform - infrastructure, applications, architecture, and risk management
- Lead and deliver local IT projects, services, and initiatives
- Create structure and Governance
- Business partnering by assisting, developing, and implementing new tools and solutions for the local business
- Budget responsible for IT opex and capex and monthly reporting on IT projects, budgets etc.
- Facilitating the ambitions of IT, develop strategy, identify GAP and prepare a roadmap
- Local implementation of Global IT projects and solutions
- Reporting to Global IT and coordination of activities and projects
- Actively partake in local management and Global IT Forum
- Lead a small team of engaged IT professionals located in Odense
- In coordination with Global IT, Marketing and operations develop Heimstaden.dk website as well as maintaining and developing technical platforms
As a manager and leader of an important operations- and service area you are expected to contribute with the following:
- To be an active member in the Danish management team, contributing to reaching growth, profitability, and efficiency
- Lead local changes by change management when supporting colleagues in daily operations or when implementing new solutions, systems or services
- Actively taking part in developing business processes with your in-depth IT skills and ambitious personality
- Efficiently lead IT - both financially and in relation to service levels towards the business
The position includes a high level of exciting development opportunities and substantial autonomy, which requires a candidate with a good sense of judgement, ability to prioritize, and ability to be present, manage and organize. The position has a lot of contact towards the business side and towards the management team, which means the need for an outgoing, service minded candidate with a solid understanding of business, daily operation and processes.
At the same time, it is important for the Head of IT to take ownership and possess the ability to think strategically in regard to the IT field.
We believe you have experience with Microsoft technologies, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, network and wifi in general, Azure Sentinel, MS intune, Azure AD, Jira and Agile Methodologies. If you have experience with Unik Bolig 4 is it a plus, but not a requirement.
It is important that you master Danish and English in both writing and speech.
Apply today (we needed you yesterday).
Application deadline: 21-03-2021.
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application in Danish as soon as possible.
Michael Byrgesen Hansen
60 98 77 70
Head of HR
60 98 77 41