Security Specialist for our new fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for a talented Security Specialist.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern Security solutions to our clients. Collaborating with our data engineers, data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will work in one or several areas of:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Privacy, Data Governance and Data Security
- Identity and Access Management (IDaaS)
- Privileged Account Security
- Security Monitoring (SIEM / SOC, Threat Intelligence)
- Cloud, Network and Endpoint Security
- OT Security
- Secure Software Development
- Security Testing and Assessment (Ethical hacking, Phishing, Threat Hunting etc.)
What you bring to the team:
- Solid understanding of all areas of modern IT and their architectures,
- in-depth practical experience in at least one of the above-mentioned areas of responsibility,
- in addition to your professional know-how, you are characterized by social competence and resilience, you are able to listen actively,
- analyze customer requirements and are work solution-oriented,
- enjoy new challenges and are interested in exploring new areas.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Preferably one or more security-related certifications (for example CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, and / or SABSA).
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics.
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Justas Mikalajunas at email@example.com or Samay Mir Country Lead Insights & Data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.