Business Consultant for Pension
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a business consultant ready to share and grow
You will be part of an agile team that consists of 8 employees in total. Your new colleagues have various competencies within business knowledge, IT development and IT architecture. In our daily work we use JIRA, Teams and Confluence. Your colleagues are eager to help you being a success in this position, as they will contribute to your development in the job. Besides this we have great benefits and a well-run staff club with a variety of activities and clubs, where you will have the opportunity to meet with colleagues outside of work hours.
As a business consultant in our Pension team, you will be in close dialogue with our customers about our deliveries and you will assist in ensuring that the solutions are up to date and stable. Furthermore, you will be participating in the daily support related work and test of the solutions and act as a sounding board, together with the two other business consultants, for team when it comes to the business area.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as business consultant, you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Clarify and align expectations in relation to the needs of our customers in collaboration with the product owner
- Secure that our solutions benefit the end user by taking part in planning and executing tests
- Together with our colleagues handle incoming maintenance tasks
- Facilitate meetings, presentations and workshop with new and existing customers
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
As a person you are curious, ambitious and a great communicator. You are structured by nature, have an eye for the details and you can maintain control of the situation also through challenges. You thrive with responsibility, are self-driven and appear trustworthy and result oriented. You are proactive and you can see the opportunities and you execute. Besides this, you are a team-player that shows respect for the views and contributions of your colleagues throughout the organization.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- A background within a financial institution together with pension knowledge corresponding to Forsikringsakademiet level 4.
- Interest in working in an agile organization
- Experience with communicating professionally with stakeholders at different levels
- Professional Danish and English skills both written and oral as the team is located both in Roskilde and Warsaw
- Interest in also understanding the technical part of our solutions
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than April 19, 2021.. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Troels Edlund Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.