We're looking for a curious, experienced, and structured candidate to join our team as a full-time Lead Developer to help us deliver a data-heavy SaaS application in a modern, easy-to-use package that helps thousands of the leading European companies every day.
As a Lead Developer, you take part in building a state-of-the-art, first-class, survey web application together with a close-knit, creative team of developers. Besides participating in the daily development tasks, you will be responsible for the execution and overall quality of the technical deliveries of a team. In close collaboration with the CTO and the rest of the team, you will find the right technical approach to deliver the solutions needed to achieve the team objectives and our ambitious goals as a company. Equipped with the latest tech, you’ll work with the full stack of our application, including social media integrations, the PayPal credit card integrations, and our extensive, unit-tested, business logic layer. Our technology stack is TypeScript, React and C# served from Azure and maintained in GitHub.
We value work experience, ability, and passion for developing software and are looking for candidates with high levels of energy and ambition. The perfect candidate is curious, structured, and understands the balance between striving for the optimal solution and getting the job done.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide technical leadership in the development team.
- Design and plan the architecture to build stable and scalable software.
- Being in charge of high-level system design and low-level technical design.
- Together with the project manager, prioritize development tasks and evaluate what can be executed with the available resources.
- Build and maintain the web application together with the rest of the development team.
- Coach and mentor the developers in the team.
- Help Enalyzer stay a state-of-the-art product by exploring new technologies and evaluate new solutions.
What we need from you:
- Years of working experience in developing web applications, and preferable experience in taking the lead in another team.
- Knowledge in all stages of software development and can handle multiple tasks at once.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of the full stack of technologies used in a web application.
- You should take pride in your work and love to develop software.
- You do not need to have years of education; however, you should have a proven track record in building large data-heavy applications.
- Professional English proficiency since it is our corporate language.
Working for Enalyzer means joining our mission to reconstruct and rethink data collection and analysis by delivering a minimalistic, professional, and responsive survey tool that collects, analyzes, and conveys information for better decision-making. We’ve been listed on NASDAQ/OMX first North as a public company since 2007 and you can find our HQ at Refshaleøen in Copenhagen, a former industrial site that is now the home of various festivals, such as Distortion and Copenhell, and restaurants, such as La Banchina, which has its own sauna.
The Dev team enjoys the benefits of working from home. If you're the type that likes to go to the office, no one will stop you! At the office you get to mingle with the rest of the company over some delicious lunch from Aamanns restaurant, often followed by a game of foosball.