Senior SCPI Consultant for SAP SuccessFactors Integrations
Would you like to be part of setting the scene for DSV´s global HR tool in close cooperation with our stakeholders and Business process owner, Global HR? Do you know how to design and specify integrations from SuccessFactors to local payroll systems and other systems? Do you excel at stakeholder management? Join us to make your mark on our growth journey.
Technical Consultant and hands on competencies
We currently have an opening for an SAP Cloud Platform Integration Consultant who will be working on integration of our solutions between SAP SuccessFactors, Payroll systems, and potential other systems. This will require you to build unified integrations and services that are easy to maintain and support. Therefore, you need to understand the processes in SAP SuccessFactors and the local payroll systems.
You will be working in the Global IT organization in our SuccessFactors Team. You will be part of designing and implementing integrations together with your colleagues in Global IT, Global HR and with other relevant stakeholders.
This will include the following responsibilities:
- You will work with stakeholders to understand integration requirements and ensure results meet the business needs and DSV governance within SAP SuccessFactors.
- You will map fields between SAP SuccessFactors and the local payroll system. Primary importance here is Employee central knowledge.
- You will be responsible for the integration testing and participate in development of tests scripts.
- You will support the User Acceptance testing with relevant key stakeholders.
- You will ensure process and procedures for SAP SuccessFactors integration activities are documented.
- As an expert in troubleshooting, you will make sure to fully understand how to support and fix any integration problems.
- As new countries are onboarded you will participate in the integration workshops held with the business where you will share the integration strategy, specify and build new integrations.
- While many integration activities are in progress, you will be supporting and enhancing current integrations
- Monitor integration in order to avoid business impact.
You will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible and dynamic environment and the role will offer great exposure to DSV globally and within Global IT. Global IT uses ITIL as methodology.
Experience with HR tools and strong result orientation
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT and have experience in actively participating in integration projects.
- You have solid experience with implementation of SAP SuccessFactors integration solutions.
- Several years of documented development skills within Groovy and/or JAVA.
- Functional knowledge of areas such as Employee Central, Recruiting or Onboarding is a plus.
- If you have worked in payroll and/or HR business this will be an advantage – and you must be able to work independently with an eagle-eye attention to detail.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have solid communication skills.
With a flexible attitude to change, you focus on achieving your goals and you work hard and proactively to understand what is needed. As a person, you ensure excellence through your motivation and energy. You manage stakeholders with diplomacy and finesse, ensuring long-term buy-in across the organisation.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call IT Manager, SAP SuccessFactors, Malene Sundberg, on +45 42 51 22 50.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com