Exciting job for software developer (Full-time)
We're looking for an energetic software developer who enjoys system development and want to make their mark on the further development of our successful product set.
Nexcom is made up of a group of innovative, passionate and dedicated people who think it our most important obligation to automate as many routine tasks as possible in customer service centers and ensure that the end customer experiences fast, quality service.
We are a dynamic company that is actively acquiring and integrating products into its offering. We are located in the Copenhagen district but are keen to recruit the best talent wherever it may be found. Our products include eTray®, which is a workflow management solution for optimizing and automating the work in larger customer service centers. We also market RevealCX which supports the monitoring and coaching of agents based upon COPC principles.
Our systems are currently used worldwide by large corporates such as TDC, Groupon and Telenor.
You will work within our development team to both support the current product set, develop new features and help to integrate newly acquired products. We are expanding into the use of AI to add value to our already feature rich offering. You will have the opportunity to influence the development of our products in this exciting new direction
As a candidate you should be:
- A curious person who thinks it's fun to develop new applications and familiarize yourself with new technologies
- Able to work flexibly and independently from home
- A team player who can manage their own deadlines
- Focused and determined to achieve your goals
- Fluent in English
The ideal candidate furthermore has
- Experience in communicating with end-users
- Flexibility in their thinking to change direction if something is not working
- Ability to understand the business impact of new features, not only to our own business but also customers as well
- A track record of contributing towards user interface design
- Knowledge of both front-end and back-end development
Our products use a variety of environments. We are looking for a candidate with proven experience of a range of the following
- C# and ASP.NET MVC – Proven experience in a commercial environment
It would be advantageous to have familiarity with any of the following
- Amazon Web Services
- WPF and Windows forms
- Github version control
- Windows server administration
In case of queries regarding this position, please contact:
Phone: +45 53846494, Executive Assistant, Sussie Møllnitz