Reporting analyst for Infrastructure and Operations
Are you passionate about writing and excel when it comes to visually communicating complex it-technical topics? Do you thrive when you absorb yourself in analysis of complicated matters to find the right connections? Are you looking for a job where you daily effort makes a difference for both the internal organization and the customers? Then you might be the right candidate for the reporting analyst position.
We are looking for a reporting analyst with a curious and proactive mindset
You will be part of a division playing an important role in coordinating efforts and sharing knowledge across organizational units. You will be part of a team, who are passionate about language and professional communication – we are almost nerdy about it. We go to work with the ambition that our customers – both internal and external – are always well-informed. We take pride in absorbing ourselves and applying a curious mind to transform technically difficult subjects into relevant and vivid texts.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as reporting analyst, you will work closely with a broad spectrum of colleagues – from programmers to service owners and chief executives. You will become well-known across the organization, as you are very dependent on the deep professional knowledge of your colleagues to create in-depth presentations of any subject you work with. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Compiling monthly and ad hoc operations reporting in danish for BEC’s customers – Danish financial institutions
- Collecting, analyzing, and processing information – both statistical data and qualitative input – which constitute the foundation for the reports
- Preparing visual communication based on statistical data and analyzing data to identify notable trends
- Contributing to continuous development of operations reporting to ensure that it always cohere with current requirements
- Writing knowledge sharing articles for the BEC intranet and customer facing articles for the BEC extranet
- Compiling PowerPoint presentations to share important knowledge across organizational units in BEC.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have a higher educational degree within the field of communication or experience from a similar position. Professional communication is encoded in your DNA, and you are able to create texts that stand out. You persistently reach out to your sources until you have all the information needed to write adequately about a topic. You understand what it takes to communicate statistics, e.g. visually in graphs. Your analytic skills provide you with the ability to handle different types of information and data and holding it together to see patterns and coherence.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Excel in writing texts that present difficult technical knowledge in an interesting and easily understandable way
- Know how to read statistical data, conclude important points, and pass it on to relevant stakeholders
- Have a basic knowledge of Excel pivot tables and are experienced in managing data to generate the right view
- Master the art of working within the framework of fixed agreements (SLA)
- Have the ability to cultivate valuable interpersonal relations to support your work
- Are comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Are curious, motivated by new challenges and always seek to further develop
If you have experience from the IT services sector and/or the financial sector, it will be an advantage, but it is not a requirement
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than March 31st, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Operations Reporting Manager Marie-Louise Lyster Nielsen on +45 20 74 91 94 or Director of IT Service Delivery Kristian Gyldenvang on + 45 31 64 06 65.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.