Test Manager - Road IT Europe
Are you ready for the next leg of your career journey?
If terms like Large Business Transformation Programmes, Agility, Test Management, and Test Automation catches your interest; we may have an opportunity for you to embark on as part of your career journey.
Think international team with the possibility of making a difference to the Road Business. You will help our product implementation team level up on their journey to implement our future Transportation Management Solution as part of a large, IT transformation programme.
You will become part of our Road IT Europe department, where we develop and maintain IT systems to keep 20,000 trucks and 10,000 people working efficiently. Join us to help deliver great products to our business.
Spearheading Technology Transformation Efforts for the Road Business
We are currently working on transformation efforts for the Road Business to move away from our legacy TMS towards a potential future platform. Your experience within software development specifically Test Management is expected to increase the performance of the existing team of specialists.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be:
As Test Manager, you will have the responsibility of developing and implementing ONE programme test strategy and framework which can be used for testing of new developments and country roll out’s. This will be done in close collaboration with other test managers to ensure that methods and terminologies are aligned across different participating departments. As such, your communication skills and technical expertise working hand in hand are paramount to our success. On a day to day basis, you will:
- Work to support Road IT to define, execute and drive testing efforts in line with an agreed approach and Test Management Framework
- Define and implement test automation for Road IT applications currently in operation along with new ones
- Implement ONE Test Management Framework for Road Way Forward across participating departments with an end-2-end focus and test-driven development and configuration.
- Follow and assist in defining ONE approach, definition and toolset for testing for the programme
- Work closely with other test managers and project managers across multiple projects to articulate, plan and deliver testing high-quality testing plans, in line with overall programme goals.
- Work closely with Road IT Europe Management, to develop, implement, and continuously improve Test Management practices.
Shaping the future business and IT solution landscape
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical background with solid experience in test management, and automated testing activities in Agile and Non-Agile environments.
- Strong practical experience in defining test cases and creating and executing test scenarios and scripts.
- Experience planning and coordinating test management activities for large programmes with multiple projects running in parallel.
- Passion about applying pragmatic solutions and methodologies to solve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a structured manner, providing simple clear narratives to explain complex challenges.
- Ability to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Certifications relevant to test management (ISTQB, CAST or similar) would be an advantage.
Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within IT or engineering
- 5+ years of experience from positions focusing on Test Management
- Solid knowledge of Test Management tools and Test Automation frameworks
- Experience working with Agile development and DevOps setups
- Experience working in an international transformation programme
- Great communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
Join an innovative and international team
You will become part of an international team with 40 highly motivated people from across Europe, working from either our office in Warsaw Poland or Hedehusene Denmark. The environment is dynamic and informal, where people speak their minds and strive to improve every day. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
“As a team, we have high expectations of each other and continuous improvement is at the centre of what we do. We strive to foster a supportive environment where we can challenge ourselves, make mistakes and learn quickly from them. We are also excellent at being supportive colleagues and helping each other out when needed. So, if you like a challenging and constantly evolving environment with a good amount of entrepreneurial spirit, this is the place to be,” quips Mohan Palaniandy, Director of Road IT Europe.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Andy Allenby, Team Lead on +44 146 955 3589.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. Please be advised that we will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com