We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join the Tech Team at Too Good To Go in Copenhagen.
As part of the Tech Team you will be a Salesforce specialist with a technical focus. Working with the product manager for internal tools you’ll help improve Salesforce workflows and automations to align with the processes set by the sales and partner success departments.
As a Salesforce specialist you will have the main responsibility of proposing and implementing solutions to business needs and reported bugs, but will have sparring partners on both the business and the technical side. You will be part of the tech backend team, so your closest colleagues will be developers, who among many other things, maintain the integrations between our backend systems and Salesforce. You will play a key part in defining how workflows and automations should be built in Salesforce and execute on it.
- Maintain our Salesforce setup making sure people can access the data they need while getting rid of unnecessary data
- Setup and maintain automation processes to streamline end user workflows and performance
- Analyse bugs and provide insights on recurring issues to suggest and implement possible solutions
- Provide insights and recommendations on the technical aspects of Salesforce to the internal stakeholders
- Salesforce administration experience
- Experience using Salesforce automation and data manipulation tools
- Analytic approach: Analyse and provide suggestions for solutions to business needs and user-reported bugs
- Communicate issues and solution suggestions to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Able to prioritise tasks based on urgency and larger business goals
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 63 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 800+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.