Linux System Administrator
Great responsibility and challenges at Luxion – Successful international company who develops and sells the amazing software, KeyShot.
Our Customer Luxion is looking for a skilled system administrator, who can manage the IT-infrastructure for the organization and become a key player in building and running the future server setup for their Cloud services.
You will join an innovative company with highly-skilled and cross-functional teams that, apart from development, also includes support, QA and UX design.
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionized an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animations. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Victoria's Secret, HP, Microsoft, Philips, Under Armour, Adidas and many more.
You will monitor and extend their services and servers so they continue to run smoothly, scale with increases in use, are configured optimally and are up-to-date with security patches.
You will be responsible for several services/servers;
- The software development of KeyShot is dependent on continuous updating and maintenance of on-premise GitLab, VPN and backup services
- In-house developed KeyShot Cloud serves their customers with assets over the internet while their in-house developed licensing system manages users and their licenses
- Juniper firewall and network setup with switch boards
- UniFi (Ubiquiti) network with several access points across offices
- Server and network monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
- Management of software licences
- Responsible for hardware forecasting, purchasing and maintaining inventory
You will work closely with the software developers in Aarhus.
You have completed a relevant education and you are expected to have:
- Have 5+ years of experience as system administrator
- Have experience with LEMP (Linux, NginX/Lighttpd, MySQL, PHP)
- Have solid experience with setup, maintenance and security of Linux servers in a virtualized environment on VMware and AWS
- Be experienced in shell scripting (sh, bash, zsh)
- Be responsible, proactive and thorough in your tasks
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Luxion offers you
You will meet a department of fantastic and very skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. And so will you. Luxion has a culture of trust, openness and collaboration and care about creativity, personality and professional development. They are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of their products, and they will gain valuable new knowledge as they grow.
- A young and inspiring environment with room for your ideas
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- An informal organization with short decision-making processes
- Attractive job perks such as healthcare, lunch scheme, pensions program, foosball and a cozy kitchen lounge with great coffee!
We at Bloom are continuously evaluating incoming applications and look forward to receiving your application asap.
+45 3160 9365