Manager for Endpoint Management Team
Join us to apply your knowledge of endpoint and device management and take on this exciting and challenging leadership position. You will be part of setting the direction for where we will be taking our endpoints in the future based on a strong collaboration with our stakeholders such as our Security Operations Center, the core infrastructure teams and the Enterprise Architects.
Join Global IT
In your role as Manager you will have the functional and people management responsibility for the Endpoint Management team.
Lead, motivate and engage a team of specialists
As Manager, you will be a strong technical leader with responsibility for operations, and maintenance of our Microsoft Endpoint Manager infrastructure, design as well as implementing our group polices and keeping our endpoint devices IT secure for our more than 56.000 colleagues.
Your will lead your global team of 8 colleagues located in Denmark, Poland, and Portugal.
Our strategy is to deliver a standardized and stable user experience across all our Windows clients and ensure that we maintain and fulfill our IT compliance KPI´s based on the principle of zero trust.
We have a good and strong team culture all working in the same direction across multiple locations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing key stakeholders across both IT infrastructure and business application areas
- Defining and aligning the strategy within own area of responsibility
- Act as the "Gate Keeper" to facilitate all incoming work and delivery requests including projects
- Lead, motivate and structure tasks for your team to ensure stable operations
- Handle personnel related processes, such as employee development, recruitment and team performance.
- Ensure adherence to DSV policies and procedures.
You will be a part of the management team in End User Services within Global IT.
Skilled Manager within Endpoint Management/System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
With your great understanding of operating and managing of Windows based endpoints including mobile device management you use your strong people skills, when setting the direction and creating engagement and motivation.
- You have a documented 3+ years of management experience.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience within the technical area.
- You must be skilled at collaborating with and managing stakeholders, as there will be a great deal of contact with other functional areas with IT and the business.
- You can interpret technical requirements and present it to a non-technical audience.
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing.
- You have an excellent customer mind-set.
- You have SCCM or similar experience or knowledge.
- You are able to travel approx. 5-10 days days a year.
- Good PowerPoint and general MS office skills.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager, Anders Aagaard +45 20 95 74 42.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com