Software Developer to our Customer Team in Professional Services
Are you interested in implementing high-quality customer solutions in our software platform?
As Software Developer in Professional Services department, you will work with technical requirements and need good analytical skills to convert our customers’ needs into professional solutions.
You will join a customer team in Professional Services and be responsible for develop and maintain features required by our customers in close cooperation with the team.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and document new standard or customized processes
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications to develop appropriate solutions
- Handling software bugs related to the specific team area
- Strive to achieve a good and smooth co-operation with other stakeholders
- Provide technical assistance to customers on a professional level
- In co-operation with all users of Jira, ensure a high quality of task descriptions so no misunderstanding occurs when solving a task
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Experience with Java, and SQL.
- Be proactive and sometime work with tight deadlines
- Have good knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT
- English language skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with system development, ideally from the Telco or financial industry
- Knowledge of Swing, Zkoss, Apache Tomcat, GUI design, Subversion, Maven, and Eclipse is not required, but would be a plus
- Good business insight
- Methodical and structured approach
- Proactive team player
- Enjoy knowledge sharing
- Good at prioritizing and managing own tasks
A challenging and exciting position in a dynamic organization with a positive working environment characterized by being both enthusiastic and informal. We are proud of having a good work-life balance with a variety of employee benefits including, pension plan, health insurance, flexible working hours, extra vacation days, social events and a lot of space to learn and develop. We also have a structured introduction program to help new employees get started in their new role. We are located in a light modern facilities west of Copenhagen (Ballerup) close to public transportation and major roads.
Apply today!We are screening candidates on an ongoing basis and cant wait to meet our next colleague! If this is not you, then please share it with someone you think could be a potential match! Please note that we will handle applications continuously. If you have any question to the role you are welcome to contact Senior Business Consultant, Henrik Villumsen at +45 51 19 90 09.
CDRator is part of Enghouse Networks, company that provides a self-care, post and pre-paid real time platform for mobile telecommunications companies and the machine-to-machine (M2M) market.
Established in 1984, Enghouse Networks, a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited (TSX:ENGH) has grown into one of the world’s most reliable telecommunications technology and solutions provider.
Our commitment is to successfully deliver solutions that can enable digital transformation , ultimately building a connected global community.
From edge to cloud, we support service providers to plan, design, engineer, monitor, protect and simplify network complexity in a vendor-agnostic NFV and SDN ecosystem.
Our portfolio of solutions can enable services and revenue from 5G, IoT, AI and Cloud TV technologies.
Enghouse Networks is a member of GSMA and the TMForum”.
We are a global organization that has tripled in size from the last 7 years. Our global reach makes us an exciting employer for anyone who wants to work in an international environment. With more than 40 offices around the world, you will get the opportunity to be part of an international growth journey and get opportunities to learn and develop.