Compliance Project Manager for IIoT products and services
Do you have a passion for implementing compliance in real organizations, and would like to excel in a smaller informal and agile company with global coverage?
Our client Secomea is known for high-quality products and services. However, within Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS) of large production plants, compliance has become a central topic, equally important as the functionality and features.
Secomea needs to comply to many different standards and regulatory requirements, ranging from GDPR, Cybersecurity and CE/FCC compliance for Secomeas physical products.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Compliance Project Manager who will help Secomea reaching their compliance ambitions, while in the process help strengthen their internal processes. The position is anchored in R&D where their IIoT products are invented and hosted for their customers. The role is cross functional involving other departments, such as Support, Sales and Operations.
You will become the compliance expert of the company, and work with the different R&D teams and other Secomea departments on both compliance processes and actual compliance. The R&D teams and the other departments will implement the standards, processes, and requirements in cooperation with you and your project leadership.
Having experience and interest in compliance, combined with a mindset for pragmatic execution will ensure that you flourish at Secomea.
- Discover and document the regulatory landscape that Secomea products inhabit.
- Spread the word to your R&D colleagues and management.
- Perform compliance gap analysis.
- Define compliance projects together with R&D and Product teams.
- Manage ongoing compliance projects.
- Report on compliance status and implementation to R&D and Product management.
- Establish certification (product and processes) requirements and plans together with R&D and Product management.
- Select, engage and manage external partners and consultants for certification related activities.
- Report on certification status to R&D and Product management.
Furthermore, you will help Secomea Sales, Support and Product management on regulatory and certification questions and issues from and with Secomea customers.
Your skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with compliance processes and certifications, e.g. as a consultant with an audit-, assurance- or security testing firm, or within an internal compliance function at a larger organization
- Experience from managing at least two compliance projects
- An engineering background or similar
- Good at networking and motivating
- Fluent in spoken and written English
As a person
- You like working in teams, and engage with your coworkers
- You have an ambition to put your fingerprint on strategic decisions
- You like being close to the entire value chain from R&D, operations, sales to end-customer.
What the company offers
An exciting and key role in a fast-growing company, where you will quickly be a vital contributor and integral part of the company. At Secomea they rely on initiative and anopen mindset, where your creativity and dedication comes to use.
Your work location is at Secomea's modern open office in Herlev close to Copenhagen, where lunch, pension and health insurance is part of the salary package.
Our client Secomea is a Danish company, headquartered in Herlev, and with offices in Montreal, Beijing and USA. Secomea is a world leader in IIoT Secure Remote Access solutions, used globally by large corporates and sold through distributors and OEMs worldwide. Secomea has faced exceptional growth and have been awarded the Børsen Gazelle Growth award for 6 consecutive years.
For more info, check www.secomea.com
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2086 0865.