Senior System Architect
Are you passionate, highly persistent, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver a winning solution? Are you motivated by working independently, taking responsibility and influencing the overall development? Do you want a key role in a start-up company with fast growth? Then read on and see if you might fit as our new co-worker!
BBHS is looking for new resources in relation to our software control and integration system. Are you focused on detail, understand development in a holistic and systemic approach and are you looking to grow with the company you work for?
We are looking for a person that independently can define the system architecture for the BBHS control system. Your attention to detail, creativity, technical understanding, and interest in industrial automation will have a decisive impact on our mutual success.
What you'll do
- Produce reference architectures containing well-defined building blocks with interfaces
- Be a part of defining the future of baggage systems and innovative ways of implementing automation in aviation
- Set the architectural direction for the BBHS product offering and work together with our development partners to ensure that the architectural direction is maintained
- Participate to the design, implementation, and verification of a control systems architecture and the interfaces to 3rd party solutions
- Define system level requirements for modular component setup
- Support and participate in development projects in relation to machine optimization
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to be able to fulfill the implementation aspect of BBHS systems
- Maintain product life cycle of BBHS system architecture
- Participate in system implementation/commissioning including the scoping process and planning of the system setup and support functions
- Develop specifications for system integration and document these to support system commissioning
- Continually improving the existing code base while focusing on performance, security, and maintenance
Academic & Personal Qualifications:
- Have a background as a system or solution architect, computer scientist, IT engineer or other relevant education and may have certifications in the field of IT architecture
- Have ten or more years of experience as a system and/or solution architect
- Have substantial experience working with PLCs and high-level control systems (for instance SCADA) and architectures thereof
- Have substantial experience working with integrations to administrative back end systems and architectures thereof
- Have substantial experience from previous integration projects and the efforts required of scoping implantation plans
- Have substantial experience working with cyber security and knowledge in relation to GDPR, ISO/IEC 27001 and corresponding FIPS and NIST publications
- Preferably have knowledge from the aviation industry within baggage handling and SAC (Sortation Allocation Controller) systems
- Hold analytical skills and can absorb complex integration setups swiftly
- Can explain complexity in an easy-to-understand way
- You have an eye on detail, are structured, organized, and care about delivering high quality work
- English (oral and written) at negotiation level
You work well independently but are also a team player – at BBHS we succeed together. You have a positive and humorous mindset and are capable of handling and prioritizing many different tasks at the same time. You are willing to take initiative on your own and want to participate actively in setting the product lifecycle management direction for the company.
- Internationally oriented company with unique products
- A challenging job in an innovative and ambitious organization
- highly skilled colleagues and room for your ideas and personal development
- We prefer a flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- Competitive salary and lucrative employee benefits
This job is handled by Speedrecruiters. Please fill in the virtual interview by pushing the the green button. It is easy and we do not demand a written application, when applying for this position. Average time to apply for a position in Speedrecruiters digital world is approx. 15 minutes.
BBHS was founded in 2013 and specializes in intelligent Bulk Baggage Handling Systems for airports. The main objective is to innovate the global baggage handling industry in relation to operations, efficiency, utilization, and work-environment via automation and efficiency solutions.
The BBHS solution is an add-on to existing baggage handling systems consisting of the following units: Departure and Arrival Consolidation Units as well as BBHS Carts. The patent-backed solutions keep all baggage in a sorted order for optimized loading in the aircraft according to Airline requirements and reduces manual baggage handling by approximately 95%, ensures faster baggage reclaim, real-time tracking and up to 60% improved footprint utilization.
The headquarter is in Hedehusene, Denmark.
Please read more at www.bbhs.dk . In case of any job related questions, please contact Jonas Bargum, tel. 60 20 24 11