BI Developer (Salesforce + SQL)
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8 % of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 64 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
The Global Data team is looking to expand the backbone of our reporting and data foundation, delivering insights for operational and strategic decision making.
You are an experienced BI Developer with a rich experience in SQL, building data models for reporting, and delivering insights in Salesforce.
You’ll be working with our data transformation layer, dbt (SQL), to develop actionable data models on business problems, enhance our BI pipeline to ensure stability of our reporting, and deliver Dashboards for decision making in Salesforce and Looker.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent engineering degree).
- Experience with SQL and Salesforce is a must.
- Experience with data modelling for Sales.
- Comfortable with databases (Redshift) and visualization tools (Looker / PowerBI / Salesforce).
- Python experience is a plus.
- You take initiative and solve problems across teams.
- You want to understand problems end-to-end.
- You are technically curious.
- You are self driven within a defined problem space.
- You ask the right questions.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 800+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.