JOIN A RISING STARTUP, WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT FROM DAY ONE!
Worksome is the new digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants. We’ve launched in 5 countries and now have 30.000+ freelance professionals and 22.000+ companies using the platform. We’re well-funded and consistently growing double-digit every month.
We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer who works great in teams, has no problems working in a large code base and has the desire to join us on our journey to become a successful international scale-up.
You enjoy working in a team where things move fast, and code is deployed to production several times a day. You like having freedom in your work, but you are also a team player.
- Work closely with the development team and product managers to come up with ideal solutions to current challenges
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core software platform to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Take ownership of your code, following through from idea inception to deployment
- Provide code reviews for fellow developers
- Align direction of code and other engineering best practises with the team
Frameworks and tools we use
- Bootstrap, Material design
- Classic HTML/CSS/JS
Challenges we're solving
- Expanding the feature set in our product to satisfy our users
- Creating an awesome mobile experience in a web app
- Making our users feel good through UX and usability
- Optimizing load and response time in our web app
- Building scalable infrastructure
- Competitive salary
- Equity- & pension plans
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Relocation assistance if required
- Attractive central location in Copenhagen
- Coffee, lunch, snacks and soft drinks included
- An annual trip to a developer conference
You’ll join a small but growing development team and have a significant influence on our development and product in cooperation with the rest of the team. As we grow, so can your role in our company.
We will be your new colleagues
The Worksome team currently consists of over 40 able profiles in 3 locations and the founders have a background from Google. The language in the office is English as we span 7 nationalities in Copenhagen alone. Furthermore, we also use a number of freelancers – coincidentally – our workday is defined by a high level of activity. We’re a relatively new company and we evolve our product, the technology and the user experience on a daily basis.
We are changing the world of work. We love to think big. We are a people company and a tech company at the same time aiming to support people in maximizing potentials through stellar technology. We want to be curious, open, and transparent in everything we do.
Our vision is to make work better by giving people and businesses ultimate freedom to work in the most flexible way possible with no friction.
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solutions in the market.
How do we do this? We use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way. We thus transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically transform and improve the way companies organize themselves around a super skilled and agile talent base.
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London, and New York and are rapidly expanding into new markets. You’ll be working closely with our co-founder & Chief People Officer to further grow Worksome and make sure that we always have the best opportunities to scale our business with the best talent available.