Frontend Web Developer
About the position
At Liva we want to make sure that all our users have a world class experience using our product.
This means that our users should have a great experience on-boarding and using our platform, and our health coaches should have a web application that is easy to use and navigate for them to support our users.
As our frontend web developer you will be responsible for developing the frontend functionalities for our web applications - ensuring this world class experience for all users.
As a frontend web developer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the web application facing our health coaches
- Collaborate closely with UX Designer, Backend Developers, other Frontend Developers, Product Manager, and QA to refine and improve the product
- Collaborate with our Android and iOS developers on new features
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing or feedback
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity and code quality
To succeed in the role as Frontend Web Developer we expect that you:
- Have been working with several of the following: React + Redux, Typescript, Jest + React testing library, ES6, Docker, Material UI, Styled components, Eslint
- Have knowledge of one or more of the following: Json, CircleCI, WordPress, PHP and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Are ambitious and strive for excellence in what you do
- Are a team player and willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
Feel free to contact Harri Tunturivuori, email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the position.
Deadline for applying is Monday 12th April.