Senior Product Owner for AML
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a senior product owner for AML ready to share and grow
You will be a part of one of the highest prioritized programs in BEC, the FCP/AML-program We support our banking customers by building efficient technology that support them to detect potential financial crime (AML & fraud).
As a product owner in BEC, you have the responsibility for ensuring that both stakeholders and the team have a clear direction for achieving goals and deliveries for the product that can be either be KYC, sanctions or transactions monitoring while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components of the team.
The role is significant in maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring deliveries meet the user’s needs and comply with the definition of done (DoD). You will have significant relationships and responsibilities both outside and inside the development/feature team e.g. responsibility for review and prioritizing of the program-backlog in cooperation with the product manager (PM).
Besides this, you will work closely together with customers, business owners and other agile roles in the financial crime prevention program.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Senior Product Owner for AML, you will work closely with the development team as well as external stakeholders. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Active follow up on prioritization on the program-backlog with PM, and understand impact towards the team-backlog when changes occur
- Define and refine features in cooperation with the team.
- The work may include BEC-EPIC ownership of EPICs related to the team setting the direction for future developments. It also includes responsibility for EPIC budgets.
- Responsible for the team meeting objectives and promises to customers, business owners and stakeholders
- Following the market, development to ensure the product meet future demands
- Sparring with customers regarding strategic development and support PM in building product delivery roadmap
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
As a person you are organized, you value the agile way of working and you can set the direction. You are an excellent communicator both in written and verbal, making it easy for you to present complex information. Besides this, you are analytical, stress-resistant and you always deliver on your goals. You are good at creating a close collaboration with your stakeholders, and you take pride in meeting the customers’ expectations.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Hold a bachelor or masters degree or similar education within finance, IT etc.
- Have experience working with anti-money laundering, preferably from a central AML function or as an AML product owner
- Have the ability to translate high-level demands to user stories
- Have experience working with IT-development
- Hold certification of SAFe PO or is willing to obtain one (will be offered)
- Are fluent in Danish and English both written and verbal
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than April 16th, 2020. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to department manager Anders Dall at +45 5170 0325 or product manager Inger Jensen at +45 6156 7741.