Senior Web Front-End Software Developer
You’re a top-notch software developer with a keen eye for front-end design. We’re the world’s leading virtual waiting room provider, and we’re growing quickly. Apply today and let's get to work.
Who you are
You’re a developer who’s always thinking about the customer. You see a page from their perspective, and you have high standards for their experience and design. You might have loads of front-end experience, or maybe you’re usually a back-end kind of person looking to grow your skillset.
You’re looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse workplace that appreciates and cultivates your natural talents. You like an international vibe, both when working with external customers and with internal team members, and you believe the key to productivity is a healthy work-life balance.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a vibrant startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and advocates an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents 30+ different nationalities and is 40% female. Diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us, and we encourage you to let us know the unique background you will bring to the team.
As a Senior Web Front-End Software Developer, you’ll be part of designing and developing our SaaS service, with a focus on our front-end application and improving the user experience.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and open source frameworks in a cloud-native and truly agile development environment. You will have a high degree of influence, responsibility and flexibility in completing tasks.
What you get to do every day
- The opportunity to extend and improve the user interface and user experience of our web applications
- Create mockups, collect usage data, analyse and discuss options with peers and stakeholders
- Help out with backend tasks if you need a distraction from the UI
- Use the best tool for the job and work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, .Net Core and more (see our stack)
- Work with a diverse group of passionate, professional, and agile software engineers
- Speak your mind, expect to be heard, and strive to make an impact
- Work in an international company and culture where you impact the online experience of millions of global end-users
- Freedom and time to work on your own ideas, learn new technologies and, stay current with the latest development trends
- Benefit from a flexible workday, where you plan and handle your own time and tasks, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 4 years experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years experience with Angular, or a similar framework
- Ability to work in such tools as TypeScript, C#, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile processes
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal (Danish not required)
- You like taking initiative and bring tasks to completion
- Excited about agile software development and cloud computing
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- Technical education or bachelor’s degree (in engineering, for example) would be an advantage
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at email@example.com.
The Queue-it headquarters is currently located in Ballerup but will be moving to central Copenhagen in summer 2021. Employees should be local (we support relocation!) but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.