Senior Software Developer, WorkBook
As a Senior Software Developer, you will become a significant and valued member of a scrum team of Developers working on our WorkBook business solution, which supports the biggest digital marketing agencies globally! You’ll join an established team working in two-week Sprints and split your time between developing new functionality and bug fixing. This is an ideal role for someone who can not only work as part of a team but also someone who is not afraid to speak up, ask questions and contribute.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging in effective communication within the team to report on progress and emerging issues
- Working with the development team to both maintain and enhance the product
- Participate in Full-Stack Development of Web Applications
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code and ensure that designs comply with specifications
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Improve the software’s efficiency and effectiveness.
To be successful in this role, we’d love you to have the following:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience working with business software development and/or ERP solutions
- Deep insight into the solution architecture of the software.
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills and debugging skills.
The following areas are also highly desirable:
- REST API; Creating and consuming web services; Version control
- Experience with ServiceStack
- Experience with DevExpress
- Experience with frontend development using Vue.js and TypeScript
- Experience with Storage providers
Why join us?
Deltek is a great place to advance your career. We have an open and collaborative multicultural environment with IT professionals from a wide range of countries, many personal and professional growth opportunities and a culture of team success. You will have strong support from both your peers and your Manager with continuous feedback that will allow you to improve and learn constantly. As standard, we offer you Private Health Insurance, gym discounts, access to a wide range of discounts through Billetsalget and five extra vacation days. Our Core Values include: Collaborate, Play-to-Win, Innovation and Curiosity and we empower our staff to be at their best. We look forward to our office re-opening, after which time we’ll continue to offer free fruit, snacks and beer and a heavily subsidized office canteen with an onsite chef. We truly believe that if you are with the right people and in the right environment, you will thrive!
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. More than 30,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue. www.deltek.com