Program director to build and drive IT Migration Factory
Are you an experienced program director respected for your solid track record leading IT-migration teams and programs within the financial sector? Do you have the required knowledge and competencies to build a highly capable migration office ensuring best practices are developed and implemented in one of Denmark’s largest FinTech companies? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Design, build and drive an efficient and high-performing migration factory with clear customer focus and cross-functional collaboration
In March 2021, BEC launched an updated strategy – TechUp Winning Customers – to sharpen our focus on customers and deliveries. BEC aims to be the best scalable IT service partner, building trust and straightforward banking for the Danish society.
In the position, you will join the division Customers & Business Transformation and lead a newly established program - Migration Factory, which will consist of highly skilled employees with expert knowledge and the capabilities to ensure efficient and high-quality migration of customers when required. You will be based at our HQ in Roskilde and report to the Head of Customers & Business Transformation, who is also a member of BEC’s executive team.
Primary task and responsibilities
The program director will enter BEC in a key position responsible for designing, building, and implementing a systematic and efficient migration concept and establishing a high performing migration factory including teams in Denmark and Poland. The migration factory is an important strategic initiative to prepare BEC for expected future consolidation in the financial sector and to support BEC’s strong customer focus.
The tasks and responsibilities in the position will, among others, include:
- Build and ensure continuous development of high performing teams in Denmark & Poland with clear roles, responsibilities, and processes
- Design, build and drive an efficient migration factory to provide BEC clients with systematic and efficient migrations in and out of BEC’s platform
- Ensure capabilities and capacity to handle multiple migration projects independently within the program and when required in close cross-functional collaboration with relevant parts of the BEC organization
- Ensure transparency on value creation, delivery plans, status, and cost, etc.
- Contribute to the optimization of BEC's general methods, structures, work processes, and tools that can result in more efficient execution of migrations and other relevant tasks
Program director with a strong track-record leading complex IT migration programs in the financial sector
We are looking for a program director experienced in managing successful migration projects and programs within the financial sector.
Ideally, we are looking for the following competencies and experience:
- Leadership capabilities – proven track record of building and developing high-performance teams in an international environment
- Strong track-record leading complex migration projects and programs in the financial sector - preferably combined with program office experience
- Experienced in managing IT development projects – ideally also experience with IT infrastructure and operations in the financial sector
- Proven stakeholder and network management capabilities and strong communication skills. Including the ability to engage in dialogue and strategic direction-setting with senior management teams
- Ability to build a strong community across BEC to ensure efficiency and cross-functional collaboration
- Highly experienced in planning and executing large IT migrations including securing buy-in from collaborating customers
- Understanding the requirement of delivering in a community setting and ability to navigate and thrive in this environment
Candidates for the position must hold a relevant education at master’s level and have a high proficiency in Danish and English both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of finance and tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume. The deadline for applications is April 25, 2021. However, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have questions related to the position, please do not hesitate to contact Lars Malmberg on +45 46382658 or Jan Peter Larsen on +45 46763780
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.