In this position you will own the Architecture of the agile team - you will collaborate with the team for input but have ownership of the overall Architecture. Further, you will drive decisions towards standardisation to ensure a more streamlined overall IT landscape and be the lead for choosing technology.
About the job
As an IT Architect you play an important role in the agile delivery team - both in breaking down Features into User Stories, but also in directing the architecture activities of the team. The role requires very good attention to detail because the Architect will frequently be needed to examine functional specifications and translate them into Tasks in User Stories. It will fall largely on the shoulders of the Architect to ensure adherence to overall Enterprise Architecture which is set by the Architecture Center of Excellence in Falck. It is the responsibility of the Architect to communicate choices to the Architecture community so Global IT stays aligned on direction and strategy
The main function domain is the Ambulance area, where the focus of this position will be on Dispatch, Fleet management, supporting contract mobilisation and support new tenders. Falck has an ambitious standardisation plan that will need to be implemented.
As you will be part of a delivery team, it is expected that you help with specifying requirements and in some cases also help with implementing them.
- Ensure User Stories reflect business requirements
- Responsible for the quality of the IT solutions delivered by Falck Global IT
- Ensure high-quality design for solutions
- Involve, influence, and challenge stakeholders and decision-makers across business and IT
- Verify that the implementation meets the agreed-upon architecture
- Manage potential cross-solution or cross-organisational impacts of solution design and architecture
- Support the Architecture Center of Excellence in building architecture roadmaps
- Challenge business stakeholders on business requirements and processes
- Inspire and influence others regarding new ways of working by leveraging technology
- Liaise with other Architects across teams to ensure consistency across solutions
- Drive IT consolidation and standardisation
- Ensure adherence to IT Architecture principles, standards, methods and tools
- Drive analyses of potential software choices and helps evaluate fit of vendors
To be a successful candidate for this position, we expect the following:
- 5+ years working with IT development
- 2+ years working with IT architecture
- Functional experience working with the Agile principles
- Used to communicate between IT and business
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical Literacy
- Experience with team leadership
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Msc/Bsc in IT area
You will be joining an organisation that has just undergone a transformation to an Agile setup. We employ a growing number of IT Architects across different teams. You would be joining one of Falck's absolute core areas - Ambulance. Here you will get the chance to do work that has a real impact on a very important business, saving lives and improving health.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Martin Bræmer Nielsen
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no.: 41655900
We look forward to receiving your application.
Application deadline: 07-05-2021