Senior IT Developer
Are you a full-stack developer? – then we challenge you to become part of our amazing team developing and maintaining LEMAN’s state-of-the-art Online Presence Solutions.
You will be working closely together with our Online Presence Product Owner, a developer and our other development teams, where you will be challenged by your colleagues on your technical abilities to deliver best-in-class solutions. At LEMAN you will get the opportunity to develop solutions that will make LEMAN stand out on our online services and digital capabilities, connecting us with customers around the world.
Responsibility and tasks
- Expand our Online Customer Portal with business-relevant features
- Maintain existing solutions and consolidate obsolete features
- Maintain and further develop WebApi’s to extend our interface capabilities (ASP.NET 5)
- Troubleshoot and correction of existing code (C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS)
- Academy Profession (AP) Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience with software development
- Passion for IT and making solutions fit for purpose
- Communicative and team-minded
- Broad understanding of databases, network etc.
- Structured and excels in planning and structuring work tasks
- C#, RabbitMQ, GIT, Angular, MS Blazer, WebApi
You will get
A very exciting job in a flat and dynamic organization focusing on sustainable over-the-market-growth. Your salary package will of course be competitive – and yes, we have good benefits as well. However, to us, it is all about quality, commitment, responsibility, focus and defining the right solutions to our customers and employees. We want you to participate in that mission and of course, have fun along the way.
If you wish to apply for this position please click the Apply now button and fill in the application form.
If you have any questions about the position please contact Dennis Sindholt-Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 700 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and a worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.