Experienced Software Developer
Want to help Lyngsoe Systems to create mission-critical software and products that help customers throughout the globe?
Then join our dedicated and experienced team of engineers and be a part of creating and finding solutions that can combat counterfeit goods, improve food safety throughout the supply chain, create real-time visibility in postal sorting offices, as well as increase patient care within hospitals.
Lyngsoe Systems is currently on a journey of growth and development and we are actively looking for experienced Software Developers.
You will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality complex IT solutions for customers in the logistics area around the world. You will participate in all project phases from creating detailed specifications and solution design to programming, testing and deployment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be an active part of the solution through sales to customer service and support
- Software design
- Software development of both existing and new products and projects
- Software testing and deployment
- Commissioning projects
You will get to work with different technologies, platforms and methods – among others Java, Docker, Flink, Kafka and Zookeeper as well as interfaces to different upper layer applications for data distribution and monitoring.
We are delivering Data Capture solutions in different verticals like Healthcare, Airports/Airlines, Postal & Logistics, Production & Logistics and others.
You can expect to travel in connection with the clarification and commissioning of projects.
Desired skills and experience
- You are an Engineer, Computer Scientist or have a degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You master object-oriented programming, preferably Java.
- You accept not to code everything from scratch, and to use available third-party software.
- You have worked with databases and have general knowledge of the day-to-day management of such.
- You are strong in Software integration, primarily in REST and SOAP.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, as a majority of the job consists of analyzing.
- We use Apache, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, JIRA and Jenkins.
- We work, among other technologies, with:
- Java, Apache foundation (Kafka, Flink, Zookeeper, CXF…), MS Azure, Spring and Docker.
- It will be advantageous to have insight into the warehouse and logistics area.
- You should be fluent in Danish and English.
As a person, you like to work in a project-oriented team environment – often with strict deadlines, concurrent projects and numerous contacts both internally and externally. You are curious and goal-oriented and show enthusiasm for the solution. You are structured and responsible and a dedicated team player.
You are offered
Lyngsoe Systems offers an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at one of the world’s leading software developers and systems integrators of logistics solutions for a wide range of complex logistics chain environments.
Lyngsoe Systems values initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional team with a strong technical and commercial commitment. You will get a unique opportunity and much influence.
Send your application
If you have questions or need further information about the position, please contact Development Director Georg Steen Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 96 980 989 or HR Manager Anna Larsen email@example.com, tel 2232 7232.
Learn more on https://www.lyngsoesystems.com/
If you have any questions, please contact
1. May 2021