.NET Software Developer for our Nordic hub
Do you want to be challenged and grow as a developer?
Join Europe's largest provider of leasing cars to businesses and private individuals and get the opportunity to:
- Deliver excellent software solutions to our four Nordic countries.
- Share ideas and good practices with some of the brightest minds within software development.
- Get a good work life balance, and 7 extra vacation days a year.
Our focus is quality throughout the system development life cycle. You will be joining a team of skilled colleagues who are continuously working on improving our solutions and ways of working.
Develop software from A to Z
As our new .NET developer, you will get loads of exciting tasks and challenges. You will work with APIs connecting to front-end solutions, and you will also engage in our self-service solution where our customers can manage their leased car by making service bookings, tire changes, insurance claims and much more.
You will work hands on with the Microsoft stack and .NET, C#, SQL, REST APIs.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver code at a high level and within the scope of the project.
- Together with your team you will collaborate with our project managers and masters to define the solutions – and you will also contribute with ideas for our architecture.
- Carry out troubleshooting and day-to-day maintenance of the applications.
- Perform code reviews to maintain high code quality.
ALD – Leading mobility
At our Nordic HQ in Høje Taastrup, Denmark, you will become part of our Nordic regional hub with around 40 colleagues. The Nordic IT organization is besides Denmark, based across Sweden, Norway, and Finland. Alongside your Nordic colleagues, you will also be sparring with the rest of the ALD IT community spread out over the world.
Right now, we are strengthening our community with more skilled developers, and you will help us build our team and technical competencies.
Skilled .Net developer
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in .NET – and if you have more experience than this, we would also like to hear from you, as we strive to always challenge and develop you, no matter your seniority level.
- You have a relevant education within computer science or similar.
- You might have experience with SQL.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
Moreover, if you have experience with Azure and DevOps, it is an advantage – but not a requirement.
Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
You will become part of ALD Automotive’s international network. We have a high level of employee satisfaction and emphasize that employees thrive and feel good. As a new employee, you will be assigned a "Buddy" and you get a thorough introduction to your work tasks and to the house. Besides, we offer several "flexible benefits" and employee benefits, which include seven extra holidays, time off on odd holidays, insurance and pension scheme, the possibility of lunch scheme, and various social events.
Being part of the Nordic Reginal office, you will be located at ALD Automotive's Danish head office in Taastrup. We have an informal tone, where humor is an important part of everyday life. We work with great independence and influence in handling the work tasks.
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact IT-recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jeppe Secher at +45 72459106.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below no later than April 16th. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Read more about us here www.aldautomotive.dk/en/.
Tlf. +45 72 45 91 06
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.