A bold challenger and bridge-building Product Owner to TimeXtender.
Do you want to have a significant impact on our success as an ambitious global tech company, building a world-class data management system? Are you excited, when we tell you that you will take part in a growth journey that will branch our Operational Data Exchange out to other cloud data platforms beginning with Snowflake? Then read on, it sounds like we are the perfect match!
At TimeXtender, we have ‘living your best life’ at heart and strive to create a flexible workplace that meets individual needs and purpose in life. We are dedicated to the future of work, being One Global Team - Working From Anywhere, organized in self-leading Purpose Circles to have all Xpeople shine, thrive, and perform at their best. We are fans of innovation and execution power and since we are a company in hyper-growth, we look for the best talents around the globe to join us on this exciting journey.
We work and think agile and so does our new PO for the Operational Data Exchange. To succeed in this role you are open to changes and adapt the backlog when surroundings change. You thrive and excel in the tension between necessary features, innovative ideas, and the art of the possible, balancing the needs of the current situation with future needs providing a clear task description for the developers. Always aligned with the overall company and product strategy.
Your product will be the Operational Data Exchange. This the ingestion module that connects to data sources, extracts data, and metadata to build and maintain a data lake on Azure Data Lake gen. 2 or in SQL server databases. The vision is to build out the capabilities to branch out to Snowflake, AWS, and BigQuery. We are building the product based on our core beliefs: Simplify, Automate and Execute.
Your outcome over the next 12 months
- Through strong ownership keeping the product vision aligned with the overall company and product strategy and in sync with the other product modules.
- Communicate and prioritize in a structured way, that ensures a fruitful collaboration and progress with the stakeholders across Purpose Circles
- Successful managing of the product backlog:
- Prioritize the backlog items in line with the product vision and the overall company strategy.
- Groom features with the involvement of relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Gather new backlog items based on research and input from Product Council, partners, users, sales, and Product Marketing.
- Communicate the “why” and the “what” of backlog items clearly to the developers in the Product Circle and to Product Marketing
- Work closely with the developers in shaping the “how”.
- Coordinate releases and messaging with Product Marketing.
We are looking for
- A PO with a thorough understanding of business value and what opportunities in the product we can take advantage of or what limitations we must overcome to deliver such value
- An IT/Software educational and working background
- IT knowledge in data warehousing, software development, and preferably BI
- Experience working in environments with Azure, .NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Data Lakes, Snowflake and AWS
- Excellence in communicating, prioritizing, and super structured execution power
- Bold challenger and cross-cultural and cross-functional bridge-builder, able to ask the critical questions as well as find common ground
- Growth mindset - find solutions when we identify problems, see feedback as key to learning and growth
- A role where you as a PO have a direct, significant impact on our success as an ambitious global tech company in hyper-growth building TimeXtender, our unique data management system
- An effective SCRUM way of creating output and achieving goals
- A fun and highly skilled Product Circle, all engaged in our core purpose about empowering every person in every organization with instant access to data for any use case they might have. Thus, to enable them to achieve more and make quality decisions with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters
- An opportunity to grow your professional and personal skills in a unique, challenging, and innovative culture, working remote and output based, with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary, health insurance, and a beneficial pension arrangement
We are a market leader in data management with our high-performance data management platform, TimeXtender®. We are currently focused on Microsoft, which allows us to provide our outstanding technology to companies looking to rapidly construct and manage a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms. More specifically, with TimeXtender®, companies can build and manage their corporate data estate on Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution. But on our roadmap we are planning for breaching out to other platforms, starting with Snowflake, AWS, and BigQuery.
TimeXtender is a privately-owned company in hyper-growth, founded in 2006. We attract talent from all over the world and work as One Global Team – Working From Anywhere, with satellite offices around the globe. The 47 amazing Xpeople work every day in securing our position as a market leader in democratizing access to corporate data.
Our DNA & Culture
We are the Xpeople. We believe in simplifying, automating, and executing. Because Time Matters. We continuously strive to develop our personal and professional skills as we, the Xpeople are the superheroes that make the TimeXtender journey possible. Each of us is proactively responsible for our own roles, actions, and always contributing to our core purpose. We are organized in self-leading Purpose Circles to enhance innovation, agility, and growth.
Location: Working From Anywhere - Denmark.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
For questions, please contact Line Sakstrup, Head of People, email@example.com or +45 61381924.