Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist
Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist with high-quality execution power!
Are you passionate about the Future of Work and do you want to be a key driver in bringing our organization forward in being so attractive, that all X-people thrive, grow, and create strong business results AND we are able to attract the right talent from all over the globe? Do you know the exact magic of the moment when top talent meets the right company - and are able to make that happen? And last, are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done manifesting high-quality execution power? Then read on as we might be the right match!
TimeXtender is a leading global Tech company in hyper-growth. We have ‘living your best life’ at heart and strive to create a flexible workplace that meets individual needs and purpose in life. We are moving towards the future of work, being One Global Team - Working From Anywhere. This, to create an exceptionally high-performing business with a better life balance, less stress, and higher productivity. We are driven by our purpose to empower every person in every organization on the planet with instant access to data for any use case they might have. Thus, enabling them to achieve more and make quality decisions with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters.
You will play a vital role in our super ambitious continuous journey building an agile and high-performing organization creating outstanding results.
Your outcome for the next 12 months
- Handling talent acquisition and development on an operational level, source and engage top talent through high-tech recruitment methods and through networking, Search, and LinkedIn.
- Provide full-cycle high-quality recruiting, screening, interviewing, and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
- Develop and digitalize our successful onboarding program, ramping up new X-people faster and smoother, ready for scaling our business.
- Coaching and supporting Xpeople on a regular basis making sure that we all reach our goals, thrive, and grow as Xpeople, in our Purpose Circles, and as a company.
- Identifying opportunities for Xpeople to gain new professional, personal, and team performance skills and make sure we match the needs.
- Showing operational excellence in many different daily operations – getting things done!
- Opportunity to join a purpose-driven and ambitious tech company in hyper-growth making sure we attract and develop the talent we need to succeed in our core purpose
- Be a part of a highly-skilled People Circle working tirelessly on developing the organization and the Xpeople to thrive, grow and create outstanding business results
- Grow personally and professionally pushing the boundaries of your personal and professional skills every day in a unique, challenging, and innovative culture.
- Being a part of One Global Team – Working From Anywhere, working remote and output based, with flexible working hours, creating balance and freedom in our life.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, and a beneficial pension arrangement
What we are looking for
- A growth mindset, that values learning and growth, focuses on solutions and successfully copes with complexity and constantly changing needs.
- A global focus on diversity and inclusion, able to calibrate your approach to diverse groups of individuals across functions, cultures, and locations in multinational teams.
- Excellent coaching skills, deep knowledge of people combined with a strong focus on business needs.
- Fiercely output-oriented, highly self-leaded, and an apt planner with a well-versed ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Solid experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing with all types of people within the tech world, recruitment tools, and analysis for candidate assessment.
- Speak and write English fluently.
TimeXtender is a privately-owned company in hyper-growth, founded in 2006. We attract talent from all over the world and work as One Global Team – Working From Anywhere, with satellite offices around the globe. The almost 50 amazing Xpeople work every day in securing our position as a global market leader in democratizing access to corporate data.
We are a market leader in data management with our high-performance data management platform, TimeXtender®. We are currently focused on Microsoft, which allows us to provide our outstanding technology to companies looking to rapidly construct and manage a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms. More specifically, with TimeXtender®, companies can build and manage their corporate data estate on Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution. But on our roadmap we are planning for breaching out to other platforms, starting with Snowflake, AWS, and BigQuery.
Our DNA & Culture
We are the Xpeople. We believe in simplifying, automating, and executing. Because Time Matters. We continuously strive to develop our personal and professional skills as we, the Xpeople are the superheroes that make the TimeXtender journey possible. Each of us is proactively responsible for our own roles, actions, and always contributing to our core purpose. We are organized in non-hierarchical Purpose Circles to enhance innovation, agility, and growth.
Location: Working From Anywhere - USA or Denmark.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
For questions, please contact Line Sakstrup, Head of People, email@example.com or +45 61381924.