ALD Automotive in Taastrup is looking for an ERP Consultant
Do you possess strong analytical skills, a technical mindset, and a passion for IT business solutions? Join our Nordic ERP team in bringing the back-office system of a leading leasing company to the next level.
As an ERP Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to further develop the ERP system used to support the leasing business processes by:
- understanding and analyzing the business requirements and specifications to define ERP improvements.
- defining task plans for ERP improvements considering long-term maintainability.
- configuring the ERP system’s components.
- working very closely with technical teams to develop interfaces with various applications
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Developing productive work relationships with key users, project managers, and other technical teams.
- Creating and maintaining ERP configuration best practices.
- Guiding and training less experienced team members.
- Maintaining technical documentation.
- Maintaining knowledge of the ERP system and its capabilities.
- Ensuring that change management procedures are followed.
- Providing third level support solutions to complex issues.
Qualifications and competencies
To succeed in the role of an ERP consultant, it is crucial that you work in a structured way and that you are attentive to details, while being able to take a comprehensive view of the situation. You are an analytical thinker and quality-oriented with an ability to plan and coordinate.
We imagine that you…
- recently graduated with a Master’s degree within one of the following areas: IT, Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration, or the like.
- have a technical understanding and interest or experience in software engineering.
- are able to write simple SQL queries.
- have a high drive and possess proactiveness.
- are quick to acquire new knowledge and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- are a skilled and fluent communicator in English both verbally and in writing.
You will become part of an international work environment and join our Nordic ERP Support team consisting of eight colleagues. You will work closely with experienced ERP consultants and developers based in the Nordic countries.
At ALD Automotive, we have a high level of employee satisfaction and we highly emphasize the well-being of our employees. As a new employee, you will be assigned a "Buddy", while you will also get a thorough introduction to your work tasks and the company. Besides that, we offer several "flexible benefits" and employee benefits, which include seven extra vacation days, time off on skewed holidays, insurance and pension schemes, the possibility of a lunch scheme, and various social events.
As part of the Nordic regional office, you will be located at ALD Automotive’s Danish headquarters in Taastrup. We have an informal tone of communication, and a good sense of humor is an important part of everyday life. We work with great independence and we all have an influence on our work tasks.
How to apply
Please submit your application and CV in English by clicking the “Apply online” button. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and will hire when we find the right candidate. Therefore, we recommend that you send your application as soon as possible and no later than April 16th, 2021.
We encourage everyone irrespective of age, gender, race, or ethnicity to apply for the position if the relevant qualifications pertain.
For further details about the position, please contact our System Support Manager Aurore Le Moigne at mail email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!