Salesforce Technical Consultants
Are you considering making a change in your career? We're looking for a Salesforce Professionals (m/f/d) to enrich our team in Denmark.
Capgemini has been a global strategic consulting partner with Salesforce for over 10 years and is regarded as the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem. We’ve received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards and have been recognized as ‘Partner of the Year’ in EMEA and ‘Services Partner of the Year’ for APAC and EMEA regions. Our strengths are in delivering thought-leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe and our client success has positioned us in the Winner’s Circle by HfS for Salesforce Services 2020.
In Denmark, the Salesforce team is expanding rapidly and we're looking for team members to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. Do you have experience working as a developer or technical architect in the context of Salesforce? Do you have experience with configuration, Apex, Lightning Web Components, and / or integration development? If so, come join us to work on some of the most exciting projects implementing bleeding-edge best practices!
What you can expect
- Flexible roles-based structure that allows you to develop in multiple areas with access to bespoke personal development resources and trainings.
- You’ll spend time face to face with our clients, so we’ll help to develop your professional communication, presentation, and design thinking capabilities
- You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by one of the largest eco-system of Salesforce apps.
- You’ll be part of an international company with a unique DNA (self-management approach and a strong focus on company values).
- A competitive compensation package (incl. certification bonus, dentalcare, pension contribution etc.).
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a high level of comfort in configurating the platform, including Process Builders, Flows and security setup
- Be experienced in Apex (including triggers), Lightning Development, SOQL, Salesforce development best practices, use of DevOps tooling and understanding of DevOps processes as part of development. Coding experience in other languages or platforms would also be relevant.
- Be certified Salesforce Platform Developer I and Administrator, and an ambition to continuously improve and learn.
- Have experience in agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
- Have proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Have proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, etc.)
- Be fluent in English and preferably Danish.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply now”.
Kasper Hemmingshøj, Hiring Manager
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.