Salesforce Functional Consultants/Project Managers/Business Analyst Lead
Are you considering making a change in your career? We're looking for a Salesforce Professionals (m/f/d) to enrich our team in Denmark.
Capgemini has been a global strategic consulting partner with Salesforce for over 10 years and is regarded as the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem. We’ve received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards and have been recognized as ‘Partner of the Year’ in EMEA and ‘Services Partner of the Year’ for APAC and EMEA regions. Our strengths are in delivering thought-leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe and our client success has positioned us in the Winner’s Circle by HfS for Salesforce Services 2020.
In Denmark, the Salesforce team is expanding rapidly and we're looking for team members to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. Do you have experience analyzing and designing solutions in Salesforce and adapting the platform to client needs? Or have you got experience as a project manager or Scrum master in a major salesforce engagement. If so, come join us to work on some of the most exciting projects implementing bleeding-edge best practices!
What you can expect
- Flexible Roles-based structure that allows you to develop in multiple areas with access to bespoke personal development resources and trainings.
- A competitive compensation package (incl. certification bonus, dentalcare, pension contribution etc.).
- Working with some of Denmark’s largest and most exciting brands.
- International company with a unique DNA (self-management approach and a strong focus on company values).
- Awesome colleagues, a great canteen and fun team activities.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a team player, with a growth mindset.
- Have 3+ years Salesforce configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce certification.
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, etc.)
- Have a proven track-record in delivering implementations of Salesforce.
- Have good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have excellent customer-facing skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Be fluent in English and preferably Danish.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply now”.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Kasper Hemmingshøj, Hiring Manager
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.