Become an Innovation Intrapreneur in a global engineering organization
Are you equally motivated by giving your ideas wings as you are giving them landing gear in the shape of innovative technology products and features that customers love? Then you might be one of the new team members we are looking for.
AGCO’s Research & Advanced Engineering center in Randers, Denmark is searching for team members to kick-start a new established Smart AG Delivery Team. Primarily within the engineering disciplines of software, control, or mechatronic engineering.
Fast delivery of Smart technology solutions for global farmers is the name of the game for the Smart Ag Delivery Team. As one of our new team members, you will not only work with and be responsible for the technology development but also of the product design and business model behind the end-product. In other words, the project teams will work outside the traditional engineering processes with the autonomy and empowerment to single-handed Discover, Define, Develop and Deliver innovative product and business opportunities for AGCO.
As a person you are creative and curious by nature and motivated by identifying and understanding a specific, yet complex end-user problem, reduce it to its simplest components and take the most direct and sensible approach to its solution.
Becoming a part of the Smart Ag Delivery Team in Randers you will work with a high degree of autonomy and apply agile engineering practices in the development of technologies and product-solutions, enabling the introduction of highly automated agricultural vehicles and processes.
We live outside the box
Being part of one of the world’s leading companies within agriculture machinery and at the same time being a small remote team, we find ourselves in the perfect spot creating a huge global impact to our industry while at the same time having the freedom to operate with the innovative mindset of a garage start-up. Our multidisciplinary team of engineers, students and technicians work jointly every day to explore new ideas and opportunities to deliver step change technologies and concepts enabling enhanced productivity and sustainability in agriculture. We are equally motivated by technology and product design and use agile engineering principles to shorten the path from idea to reality utilizing our unique facilities for virtual development, pretotyping, lab testing and field testing.
Designing a multidisciplinary team, we are looking for candidates who has at least one of the following engineering competences
- Control, Mechatronic and modeling
- Computer Vision
- Embedded software and hardware development (Linux/C++)
- Signal processing and machine learning (Python/C++)
- Continues SW development and deployment (Python/C++/Jenkins/Git)
- UI and frontend development
- Domain knowledge from agriculture, agriculture machinery or other off-highway vehicles is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English are necessary
- An innovative and creative mind-set is essential, as detailed product requirements, and the engineering toolbox will be defined on-the-fly within the Smart Ag Delivery team
- Solution-oriented – quick in establishing the root cause of problems, even faster in finding potential solutions
- Costumer/end-user oriented – motivated by emphasizing with end-users and analyzing their pains and gains to discover and define new technology and product opportunities
- It's a huge plus if you are proactive by nature and motivated by continually shaping and reshaping your own role supporting the team objectives
- Challenges, responsibilities, and the opportunity to really leave your fingerprints on future technologies and products
- Work in a Global company with daily interaction across countries, culture and disciplines
- To be part of a team with innovative and creative minds and great colleagues.
- To grow in a fast moving, flexible and ever-changing business
- A collaborative culture with empowerment of teams and individuals
- Very high influence and a short way from thought to action
- Responsibility and empowerment of teams and individuals to self-organize and execute
Apply by sending your resume via the link "Apply online". Please give Trine Sangill, Human Talent ApS a call at 2990 0025 or contact by email: email@example.com if you have any further questions or inquiries about these great job opportunities at AGCO.
We need you today and will interview relevant candidates ongoing.
AGCO Corporations is one of the leading manufactures of agriculture machinery. Through the brands of Massey Fergusson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra and GSI, AGCO delivers agriculture solutions to farmers worldwide through a full line portfolio of tractors combine harvesters, hay and forage equipment, seeding and tillage implements, applicators as well as grain storage and protein production systems. AGCO is headquartered in Atlanta US with worldwide facilities for manufacturing, engineering, sales and service. The Danish facility for Research & Advanced Engineering is located at: Dronningborg Alle 2 8930 Randers NØ.
Application deadline: Ongoing