Job Req Number: 32634
Time Type: Full Time
In DSV we strive to have world class operational stability and performance (RCA). we are therefore strengthening our Problem Management Department and are therefore looking for a Problem Manager. Here you will be responsible for identifying and managing the resolution of IT problems and systemic issues e.g., (infrastructure, services, or processes).
You will be part of a dedicated team where you will work closely together with the Incident & Major Incident Management teams. Your work address will be either Hedehusene, Denmark or Warsaw, Poland.
Investigator & Coordinator
As a Problem Manager you will be working with all Tier support teams and vendors for Applications and Infrastructure to identify root causes and agree and implement solutions for Problem.
Furthermore, your assignments will be to:
- Monitor metrics and drive continuous infrastructure and application improvement efforts across teams to achieve service SLA & KPI’s for Problem Management
- Facilitate and coordinate technical problem review meetings including lead and facilitate post mortem investigations of critical incidents, and managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Produce results to support the performance of the Problem Management team and process
- Continuously suggest metrics that can be actionable and promote positive behavioral changes; Baseline, improve and re-measure success
- Manage relationships with other support and process teams, including the Service Desk to provide a consistent delivery framework
- Proactively escalate problems and issues
- Enhance knowledge of the field through together with your team
You have several years of experience as a Problem Manager and, including responsibility for identifying IT problems and coordinating their resolution / mitigation. Your Experience includes the full range problem management activities:
- Problem investigation, identifying underlying causes of incidents
- Planning & coordinating corrective and preventive actions based on diagnosis
- proactive Problem Management by analyzing historical data to identify and eliminate potential incidents before they occur
If you are also proficient in leading Major Problems (Taskforces) that will be an advantage. This includes reporting to IT Executives, managing resources from different support Teams simultaneously on multilayered problems, often involving multiple causes, technologies and vendors. Flexibility regarding work hours will be a requirement when Managing Major Problems.
As a person you think ‘users and business first’. You are service minded while managing technical experts with deep domain knowledge and several years of experience. You are:
- Goal-oriented, your personality is focused on identifying Root Causes and eliminating them by coordinating Corrective & Preventive Actions
- Holding relevant ITIL intermediate qualifications (Operations, Transition, Design) and / or Problem Analysis certificates such as Kepner Tregoe
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architecture
- Self-driven and team-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills (including English)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- In periods able to work under high pressure with multiple concurrent activities
- Strong in your customer mindset and is self-confident while driving the investigations
- An efficient Stakeholder manager
About Global IT
Global IT is responsible for the support of all global IT-services in 80 countries across the globe in all time zones. We are dedicated colleagues, placed primarily in Denmark, Hedehusene (Headquarter), Poland Warsaw (Service Center) and Manilla (Service desk).
Take the jump!
Send us your motivated application and resume by clicking on ‘Apply online’. Be aware, applications will be managed on an on-going basis. Please contact John Heinonen, Manager for the Problem team for further information and if you have any questions on +45 6194 4658.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.