Senior iOS Developer for Nuuday
Back in 2018, one of Denmark’s most historical companies, TDC, was separated in two. As one of the two now independent companies, Nuuday is on a journey to set a direction that’s gonna take us from A to B. Sounds interesting? Join the ride!
First of all, who is Nuuday really?
In 2018, TDC Group ventured on a “first of its kind” path of separating the company to an infrastructure and wholesales company, TDC Net, and a service provider, Nuuday. The now independent Nuuday embarked on yet another industry-leading transformation in the spring of 2020 – we went enterprise agile. That means today, we work in tribes and squads, not established silos and layers, because we believe in flat structures with empowered teams, short iterations and creative ownership.
Nuuday is a united family of nine trusted and well-known brands: YouSee, Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv, Relatel, eesy and YouTv with the shared purpose of making sense with technology. Because in Nuuday, we want to use technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organisations and a more inclusive society. Wanna join us?
About the role
At Nuuday we are searching for a Senior iOS developer with a good eye for detail and a motivation to learn new things. As part of our team you’ll have the interesting opportunity to use niche technologies and influence the development of one of the most popular streaming apps in Denmark.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop our very own iOS and tvOS applications with our iOS/tvOS team
- Create re-usable components shared with the iOS app
- Contribute to create a cross-platform application (iOS/iPadOS/tvOS) with cutting edge technologies
How you’ll be doing it
In Nuuday, we work in tribes and squads, not established silos and layers. Each tribe has their own focus area and consist of a number of cross-functional teams, called squads. Every squad owns their projects end-to-end, because we know that we can deliver better products and services and have faster time-to-market when there is a minimal distance between decisions and execution. You will be in the Entertainment tribe as part of the SmartTV squad, where our main focus is the development of our tvOS application.
What you’ll need
- Deep knowledge of iOS, Swift, Objective-C and UIKit
- Solid knowledge of reactive programming and preferably experience with frameworks such as Combine
- Experience or willingness to learn unidirectional data flow using reducer based programming frameworks (such as ReSwift or Composable Architecture)
- High standard of work and natural role model for other engineers
- Accustomed to working in a high-paced agile environment
- High performer while being a team member at heart
- Approachable, hard-working and likeable personality with a good sense of humor - we joke around a lot
- Great verbal and written English communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience developing apps for tvOS is a big plus, but not absolutely necessary
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience creating Swift packages
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and processes
- Experience with automated UI and unit testing
Diversity & inclusion
At Nuuday, diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords – they are action points that are deeply rooted in our organisation. We promote an inclusive environment that values diversity, and we guarantee that all qualified applicants will be considered without regard to ethnicity, religion, ability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation and all the other characteristics that make us different but bring us closer together. To us, value is created where differences meet.
Wanna join us?
The application deadline is June 1st, but don’t hesitate to reach out – we’ll be doing interviews along the way, as we are looking to get started as soon as possible. When applying, please upload your CV, cover letter, transcripts, and other relevant documents. We can’t wait to hear from you!
You might also be looking for
A contact person for further information: Andras Marczell, email@example.com / phone 30 30 84 69
A work location: Teglholmsgade 1, 2450 Copenhagen
And a bit more information about Nuuday: https://nuuday.com/