Application Maintenance Manager for Experian
We are looking for an Application Maintenance Manager for Experian in the Nordics. The job purpose is to Coordinate application maintenance tasks and manage business stakeholders to ensure full transparency and tasks/incidents are managed according to SLA and agreements.
- Ticket Intake / Prioritization with market
- Control / monitoring / Ticket Data quality
- Internal Customer/user Communication
- Flow control
- Change management
- Management of service windows
- Facilitate Client / Business / Developer Issue Focus Groups
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent high level of service /quality
- Responsible for production systems meeting agreed SLA targets
- Responsible for application standards is according to policy
- Ensure teams understand the importance of adhering to their regulatory obligations and responsibility for implementation of company policies and procedures
- Ensure team members understand the application maintenance process and individual responsibilities
Process / Quality
- Act as champion of tools and processes within the team and role model best practice
- Implementing / leading key processes
- Identify service/process improvements that if implemented would result in the delivery of tangible benefits outside immediate team
- Be agile in approach to clients (Internal and external) when needed
- Actively seek process improvements and encourage analysts to challenge existing processes to continually evolve working practices
- Investigate issues with the ability to recreate problems and utilise trace files & error diagnostics to identify problem root cause and solution.
- Undertake Housekeeping as part of preventative maintenance. This may require out of hours working to reduce any impact on client production systems
- Participate in maintenance activities e.g. data archiving and data extracts
- Own incidents and ensure that detailed information is maintained in order that fellow team members can assess the situation at any time
- Awareness of client SLAs with appropriate escalation to line manager of any foreseen service breach
- Regular communication of status and progress to line manager and, in line with experience, internal project teams
- Correct prioritisation of team’s work schedule to ensure tasks are aligned with incident severity
- Assist in the production of Outage and Service Resumption reports
- Continual development through the identification and actioning of own Personal Development Plan
- Comply with company rules and procedures and stay informed about their updates
Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent technical experience of technical administration
- Excellent understanding of multiple technical technologies and their applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including MI, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently with no supervision.
- Results driven and goal oriented.
- Intermediate technical understanding of solution architecture/surrounding components in a business context
- Ability to delegate appropriately
- Ability to cope with delegated tasks
- Intermediate presentational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a logical mind
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Excellent judgment, willingness to make decisions and ability to push back on others when required
- Negotiating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively with remote virtual teams
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel in line with business needs
- Need to be able to look at issues from a business perspective and then translate this into the technical application
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Degree or relevant experience and proven track record
- Experience of working in a customer focused support function is required
- IT Certificates in the domain knowledge desirable
- IT Service Management experience a must, Jira experience a plus
- ITIL experience a must
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to Senior Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call Jakob Kelstrup on +45 22 25 50 11.