Technical Consultant at Experian
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Consultant.
Working primarily in the banking, financial services and telecommunications sectors, this role will provide Nordic technical pre-sales support, design and integration consultancy for various Experian software products in the areas of customer acquisition processing and decisioning, customer and collections.
About the job
Technical Consultants lead technical pre-sales presentations to prospective and existing clients, whilst supporting business/sales teams in project bids, scoping exercises and proposals and assisting in the completion of RFI/RFPs. Following this, Technical Consultants then lead the technical solution design process by gathering requirements, outlining architecture and sizing, designing the integration model, investigating relevant software and clearly documenting the final design.
The right candidate will be able to provide input into the Product Management function on product improvements, requirements and technical specifications based on delivery best practice, client feedback, product knowledge and awareness of client integration and technical requirements. They will gather inputs from multiple areas of the business (cross products or cross vertical markets) and study the ideas/concepts/requests to identify any global themes for tactical improvements, gain approval for these improvements and implement them.
Technical Consultants will pro-actively identify, promote and own new initiatives to increase speed and efficiency of delivery.
Technical Requirements Analysis and Design
- Drive the team and the client to design a solution that addresses the client’s requirements, is easy to implement and support in the long term
- Demonstration of solution technical benefits and design recommendations to form solution requirements
- Write technical specifications
- Lead technical Design Workshops
Coordination during execution
- Assist with interpretation of technical design and ensure that configured solution reflects signed off design
- Support all on-going technical development and integration activities in conjunction with Project Manager
- Has design authority over the entire solution and works to ensure that the configured solution reflects the signed off design
- Ensure the configured solution is delivered to a high quality and is fit for purpose.
- Recognizes deviation from scope and identifies these as revenue generation opportunities.
- Supervise implementation preparation, system performance and benchmarking, packaging and SIT/UAT support
- Responsible for ensuring that the client gets necessary support for technical integration activities.
- Support Sales Consultants/BDMs, providing technical presentations and Solution Expertise in developing prospects
- Delivers sized, costed proposals taking into consideration client, market, risk factors and client requirements
- Present and demonstrate to the client how Experian solutions can solve their business issues
Job requirements and qualification
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of key technologies will be required such as – Oracle and SQL Server Databases, web servers, networking & security experience (protocols, firewalls), hardware infrastructure, industry standard integration methods and technologies (ie. web services) and an understanding of scripting
- Experience with cloud and container technologies (e.g. Docker, Ansible) is an advantage
- Experience within technical implementation and software integration
- AWS Cloud experience is a plus
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Strong client engagement capabilities
- Ability to travel
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to Senior Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup on email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call Jakob Kelstrup on +45 22 25 50 11.