IT Project Lead/ Business Analyst
Lendomatic ApS is seeking a flexible, passionate and highly dedicated IT Project Lead / Business Analyst to join our international development team (Denmark/Serbia). We are a rapidly growing fintech company specialized in consumer finance, which will enable you to grow both professionally and personally. If you like to have a job as IT Project Lead / Business Analyst with cool co-workers in a friendly and open minded environment, a salary based on you qualifications and experiences, located in a Beautiful office in the middle of Copenhagen at Vester Voldgade 83 with a great lunch - Come start your journey with us!
- Drive Agile artifacts with international team.
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Drive Statement of work, Minimum Viable Product with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and in full scope.
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule.
- Measure project performance.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management for projects.
- Status reporting to nearest manager.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Prior experience as Business Analyst for IT projects.
- Proven experience in Project management and project execution.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Jira.
- Nice to have: Prior IT & Fintech/Banking experience.
- Team leader/player
- A sense of urgency
- Strong integrity
- Take ownership
- Positive personality
- Driven to learn, teach and provide value
- Service minded and approachable
- Have a detail orientated approach to tasks
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Great communicator
- Fluent in English.
How to apply?
Simply send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and write "IT Project Lead / Business Analyst" in the subject field. If you have any further questions about the position, please contact CTO Martin Skytte on +45 3133 3901.
Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will be doing interviews on an ongoing basis.
As required by GDPR regulation all personal data will be deleted three months after the process has been completed unless you have been employed.