Senior IT Developer
Can you develop and integrate solutions within international transport, freight forwarding and logistics? Then you are the one we are looking for!
You will join a team of developers and business process owners where you daily will be challenged by your colleagues and our business to create best-in-class solutions. At LEMAN you will get the opportunity to create value and results in a business in growth. You will also assist in consolidating systems that have reached their end-of-life and improve the existing implementations.
Responsibility and tasks
- Maintain LEMAN’s IT systems
- Expand and consolidate existing integrations and applications
- Develop future system integrations and applications
- Troubleshooting and correction of existing code (C#, XAML)
- Academy Profession (AP) Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with software development
- Passion for IT and making solutions fit for purpose
- Communicative and team minded
- Broad understanding of databases, network etc.
- Structured and excels in planning and structuring work tasks
- C#, RabbitMQ, GIT, MS Blazer, WebApi, WCF Services, XML/XSD, SQL Server,
You will get
A very exciting job in a flat and dynamic organization focusing on sustainable over the market growth. Your salary package will of course be competitive – and yes, we have good benefits as well. However, to us, it is all about quality, commitment, responsibility, focus and defining the right solutions to our customers and employees. We want you to participate in that mission and of course have fun along the way.
If you wish to apply for this position please click the "Apply online" button and fill in the application form.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: Dennis Sindholt-Hansen, email@example.com.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 700 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.