Manager, Integration technology and architecture
Job Req Number: 32778
Are you ready to lead a team of highly skilled technicians and architects, overseeing DSV’s BizTalk Enterprise Service Bus platform?
“We have big plans for our integration platform. And in this role, you’ll take up an important position right at the centre of the project,” Senior Manager Staffan W. Nielsen explains.
Welcome to Tech & Architecture
In the Tech & Architecture team, we maintain and work on BizTalk and cloud integration platforms, ensuring DSV’s industry-leading performance, security and global availability. Comprising 5 talented technicians and architects, your team is responsible for the integration platform governance and infrastructure which runs more than 1000 integrations throughout the organisation.
You will become part of the ESB management team, working with peers from Integration Development and Integration Operations. Here, you will play an active part in setting the direction for our future integration landscape and participate in strategy development and implementation.
Provide sound leadership and strong governance
As a manager, you are responsible for organising your resources on a day-to-day basis, delegating tasks and ensuring progress on team initiatives and projects as well as keeping your team motivated. To always keep the platform up to date, you are aware of governance and compliance guidelines and any changes in company policies. You will also work on long-term strategic and cross-departmental projects, creating and presenting robust plans and business cases and collaborating with our external partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain a continuous overview of backlog, planning and resource usage and ensure platform performance and stability
- Own and run both internal road map improvements and large-scale strategic initiatives
- Work on business cases, executive summaries and visual aids towards stakeholders
- Stay updated on changes to company/IT policies and governance and ensure continuous compliance
- Drive adoption of new processes and technologies
“As we have close partnerships with several market-leading IT vendors, you’ll get to work directly with their experts and play a key role in the design and implementation of the next generation of cloud-based integration platforms,” Staffan continues.
Leave your mark on our future infrastructure
This is your opportunity to claim a strategic and very influential role in one of the best performing companies in the global transport and logistics industry. Our integration infrastructure is a crucial part of our ongoing success and expansion, and the results you create do not go unnoticed throughout the organisation.
“We’re all about change and innovation, and you’ll be met with both high expectations and great possibilities. This is your chance to put your knowledge and experience into play and drive real changes,” Staffan concludes.
An innovative and business-minded manager
With your exceptional leadership skills, you run a tight ship while inspiring your team to strive for excellence and achieve our strategic goals. You are experienced in stakeholder management, allowing you to communicate and collaborate not only with your closest department but across all of Global IT. Finally, you bring a strong business sense and the ability to translate your ideas into comprehensible and presentable plans.
We imagine that you:
- Have a relevant academical background giving you the IT, management and leadership tools to be successful in this role
- Maintain a general technical understanding of application integration, ideally with experience on BizTalk/Azure Integration Services
- Bring a technical understanding of Windows Server/OS and knowledge of enterprise networking
- Have proven experience within technical project management or from a management position
- Are a strong interpersonal communicator with exceptional command of the English language – Danish is an advantage
- Might already have experience from a transport and logistics company
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer your questions about the position and your possibilities in DSV Panalpina. Please reach out to Senior Manager Staffan W. Nielsen at +45 25 41 78 37.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.