We are looking for a Senior Tester to join one of our digital value stream teams. We are on a maturity journey and we need a hands-on person who can help us improve our QA discipline.
About the job
We have a complex application landscape consisting of both off-the-shelf and custom solutions combined with extensive business rules, making testing a key success factor for ensuring the quality of releases.
The team is set in a customized Scaled Agile setup with 2-week sprints and quarterly planning.
What we need you to do:
- Plan and execute tests in collaboration with our business testers
- Prepare test cases in Azure DevOps
- Be willing to over time to work with UiPath (RPA) to start automating key end-2-end regression test cases
- See yourself as an expert and not a specialist i.e., be willing to work on issues the team have that might not be 100% within the QA/test dimension
- Provide transparency for all stakeholders inside and outside of the value stream team on QA
- Bring a continuous improvement mindset
You will a part of our QA Community of Practice and refer to the People Lead for the team. Your daily work will be in our office in Copenhagen close to Sydhavnen Station but some travel to our Aarhus office must be expected, one to two days per month as part of our stakeholders are located there.
We strongly believe in self-organising teams and it is expected that you bring the knowledge around QA and the wish to drive this agenda within the team.
- 3-5 years practical experience with test planning and execution in a complex application and business rules setup
- ISTQB foundation certification is a must
- Any of the following will be a big plus ISTQB Agile tester, ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst or ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst
- You are a team player
- You have a good balance between a strong understanding of your methodology and a pragmatic, solution-oriented approach
- You have worked in an agile setup before and knows the difference between zombie-scrum and living the agile values
- You are used to Danish & English as your working language
Falck Assistance is a Danish part of Falck that offers roadside assistance & healthcare products to consumers with the aim of keeping people healthy and able to have a great life. We are the largest operator in Denmark and strive to make a positive difference in people’s lives and for society.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Kim Stuhr Jakobsen
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 42 60 00 00
We look forward to receiving your application.