It developer - D365 – Polytech A/S
Recruit IT is recruiting an it developer for Polytech A/S.
Polytech is helping leading players in the wind power industry to develop, design, test, manufacture, optimize and protect their most important assets. Within seven years, Polytech have grown from 35 to 850 employees worldwide. They are investing aggressively in digitalization to improve their tools in managing and continuing their growth and to succeed with the strategic ambitions.
Polytech have entrepreneurship rooted in their DNA, and they have an action-oriented approach to the way they work. It is therefore the expectation that you to be full of initiatives and motivated by the opportunity to be a key person in this fast-paced environment.
Implementing D365FO/Sales as the future digital core is a key milestone for Polytech to optimize the business after seven aggressive growth years. With this implementation, Polytech aim to continue and fuel the growth in the years to come.
As IT Developer you will take the lead in building internal competences in developing changes and modification to Polytech’s D365 environment, which is currently under implementation and assisting with other relevant developments.
Polytech expect you to bring extensive experience in developing IT solutions as your work field will be wide and your agenda will be non-trivial. Most important is that you are proficient in D365 since Polytech need you to take a senior role in ensuring not just delivery of great solutions but also to pave the way by establishing and ensuring good practice in their ERP development. It is also expected that your competences and experience will enable you to assist in building API based integrations, developing minor ad-hoc solutions and assist Polytech in their journey toward connecting data and releasing the potential of enabling the company to become more and more data driven.
Main work tasks and deliverables:
- Collaborate with IT colleagues, system partners, process owners and other business colleagues to convert business challenges or opportunities to solutions
- Develop solutions primarily in D365
- Take the lead to ensure a good practice in the ERP development tasks and projects
- Take the lead to assess to what extend updates of D365 or integrated products will affect our installation.
- Extensive D365 programming experience
- Experience with .Net, MS Power suite, API, BI, SQL & DevOps
- Excel in object-oriented programming and relational databases
- Ideally experience with Scada
- You are proficient in Danish and English both in writing and verbally
- You are structured and able to juggle multiple tasks, resilient and perform well in a working environment that changes quickly
- You have high quality standards
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with colleagues and external system partners, and you will be an active part of creating a great work environment
- You are approachable, outgoing, and skilled at developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- You are curious, spot new opportunities and are quick to assess and learn new tools or ways of working
- You have a track record of success when working independently and when working on a project with others.
Apply for this job:
Join Polytech if you want to be part of an IT department with 14 great colleagues at a company, where IT is an embedded part of the business and a key driver in Polytech’s continuous success.
You will be working at the HQ in Bramming.
Want to know more?
Contact Headhunter, Partner Claus Porse +45 2087 8617.