ERP Consultant (D365) – Polytech A/S
Polytech is helping leading players in the wind power industry to develop, design, test, manufacture, optimize and protect their most important assets. Within seven years, Polytech have grown from 35 to 850 employees worldwide. They are investing aggressively in digitalization to improve their tools in managing and continuing their growth and to succeed with the strategic ambitions.
Polytech have entrepreneurship rooted in their DNA, and they have an action-oriented approach to the way they work. It is therefore the expectation that you to be full of initiatives and motivated by the opportunity to be a key person in this fast-paced environment.
Implementing D365FO/Sales as the future digital core is a key milestone for Polytech to optimize the business after seven aggressive growth years. With this implementation, Polytech aim to continue and fuel the growth in the years to come.
Polytech are expanding their in-house ERP consultancy team to strengthen and drive the collaboration with business process owners. Polytech are on track with the implementation project, and they are soon completing the Build phase. They plan to go live in September 2021. It is therefore a perfect time for you to join. You will be at an ideal position to gain fundamental business and system insights, and be able to contribute to troubleshooting, optimization and development of Polytech business processes.
You will become part of the ERP team. We hope you join and complement this team with extensive Supply Chain & D365 experience.
Main work tasks and deliverables:
- Engage with business colleagues, typically superusers and process owners, and translate business challenges and requirements into process design
- Engage with relevant, internal- and external system partners to design, coordinate and perform system changes
- Ensure a structured and thorough Change Management – Test, Deploy, Hypercare & Adoption
- Troubleshooting of Incidents & Problems – doing structured root cause analysis and be creative in advising workarounds
- Monitor the technical roadmap for the components in our systems design and relate to how updates of D365 or integrated products will affect our installation – both in terms of protecting the business continuity but also to scout for features that will resolve challenges or give us new opportunities
- Assist in driving a strong and effectful D365 user community.
- It is essential that you have hands-on experience in customizing ERP solutions, ideally D365
- Experience from a full value chain company – especially experience with Supply Chain and Sales would be a perfect fit
- Experience in Business Process Management and ideally Microsoft DevOps
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of MS Power suite and Scada is a plus
- You are proficient in Danish and English, both spoken and written
- You are structured, resilient, able to joggle multiple tasks at once, and perform well in a working environment that changes quickly
- You have high quality standards
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with colleagues, external system partners, and you will play an active part in creating a great work environment
- You are approachable, outgoing, and skilled at developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- You are curious, spot new opportunities and are quick to assess and learn new tools or ways of working.
Apply for this job:
Join Polytech if you want to be part of an IT department with 14 great colleagues at a company, where IT is an embedded part of the business and a key driver in Polytech’s continuous success.
You will be working at the HQ in Bramming.