Power Platform Manager
Falck is continuously enrolling on the Microsoft Power Platform journey and we need an experienced pilot to take the lead.
As our new Power Platform Manager, you will play a key role in the Data & Automation function in Global IT at Falck. As the name indicates Data & Automation deliver global and local data and automation solutions across business functions at Falck.
The introduction of Microsoft Power Platform is a natural next step to enable our newly introduced agile delivery model in Global IT. The Power Platform is key to build more MVPs and deliver business value faster.
The Microsoft Power Platform is beginning to show its potential as an easy to use low code platform and several business units in Falck have already adopted the platform and started to build local PowerApps and Power BI Dashboards.
About the job
In a team with 12 technical specialist you will drive and mature the usage of Microsoft Power Platform in close collaboration with the rest of Global IT and strong ties to the business units.
In your new position as a Power Platform Manager you will:
- Drive the formal introduction of Microsoft Power Platform and build the Center of Excellence for all Power Platform users in Falck.
- Take lead in implementing platform governance and define policies and frameworks on the platform.
- Facilitate and support PowerApps development together with IT and business colleagues.
- Enforce and support business colleagues to do citizen development on the platform.
- Work with business units and IT colleagues to identify new work streams where the Power Platform can deliver business value.
- Act as change agent to facilitate the adoption of the Power Platform and utilization across business units.
The role of Power Platform Manager is a new position placed in Copenhagen, Sydhavnen and is reporting directly to the Head of Data & Automation.
The ideal candidate has experience from a similar positions or experience with Power Platform governance and PowerApps development.
It will bring you in a good position to apply for the job if you:
- Enjoy having a broad range of tasks and you thrive in the space between people, process, and technology.
- Can work in cross-functional teams and are able to bridge the gap between IT and business units.
- Have an agile mindset and believe that the best results are often a team effort.
- Are great at organizing and have a structured approach to plan and document your work.
- Are good a communicating with business partners at all levels of the organisation.
- Hold a Bachelor/MSc in a field related to platform management, e.g. in Business Administration or IT.
- Are fluent in written and verbal English.
- Have a good sense of humor and enjoy being a part of vibrant work environment with great colleagues from different cultures
The Data & Automation function is a part of Falck Global IT. We are 12 highly dedicated employees with strong technical skills and a truly agile mindset. We enjoy working as a team and when we are allowed in the office, we have a great team spirit and a strong sense of coherence.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Kasper Lynge Jacobsen
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Application deadline: 16-05-2021.