Data/ML Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer (Greater Copenhagen)
Twins Recruitment is looking for an experienced Data/ML Engineer, DevOps Engineer or Cloud Engineer for Capgemini in Vallensbæk.
Join Capgeminis new fast-growing Insights & Data practice to develop your consulting skills and break the boundaries of data engineering.
Capgemini delivers end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for their clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver Data engineering, ML engineering, Big Data solutions and advisory to their clients within Cloud. Collaborating with Capgemini’s data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to Capgemini’s clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within big data in the cloud
- Design project plans for all phases of the advance analytics solution lifecycle, from architecting roadmaps and technology selections, to development, testing and deployment
- Work hands-on to build key components for both proof-of-concepts and production implementation projects
- Manage the portfolio of internal technical assets including code and frameworks
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services to public cloud platforms
- Hire, mentor and grow the team of Data/ML/CloudOps engineers to successfully execute on data engineering, Big Data and advanced analytics projects
- Help grow the Insights and Data Engineering team
“We have great ambitions, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now means that you will become part of a fast paced and growing Data Engineering team. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow,” says Samay Mir, Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data.
Cloud Data Engineer with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team at Capgemini, we are looking for talented Data/ML/Cloud engineers at all levels of experience.
- Hands-on experience utilizing Python/R/Scala/Java and SQL
- Skilled in building scalable modern big data pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD for Data domain.
- Experience in working with data, business intelligence and analytics
- Skilled in developing, testing and maintaining machine learning models in production
- Understanding of different machine learning algorithm families and their tradeoffs (linear, tree-based, kernel-based, neural networks, unsupervised algorithms, etc.)
- Understanding of deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Knowledge of open source data science and statistics packages such as Python, R, Spark, etc.
- Experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps or GitLab pipelines)
- Monitoring and alerting
- Skilled in cloud technologies
- Experience with Cloud Ops work on any enterprise cloud provider Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with Infrastructure on code and CI/CD with different tools / service.
- Deploy and design cloud computing services such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS.
- Develop technical roadmap for private and public cloud implementation.
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing and building data service APIs
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
- Fluent Danish language skills
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.