Data Warehouse Architect (Greater Copenhagen)
Twins Recruitment is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Architect for Capgemini in Vallensbæk.
Capgemini delivers end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for their clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team at Capgemini, we are looking for a talented Data Warehouse Architect.
As a member of the Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern Data Warehousing solutions to Capgemini’s clients. Collaborating with Capgemini’s data engineers, data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts:
- You design and manage complete data warehouse enterprise solutions
- You demonstrate leadership of topics towards the clients, in the architect communities and show a passion for technology and business.
- You will be responsible for the design, development and optimization of data warehouses with flexible and scalable data and ETL architectures, both on cloud and on-premises.
- You are seen as a role model in the architect community.
- Provide architecture services, best practices and subject matter expertise at a deep technical level to successfully position and deploy modern data warehouse projects
- Work hands-on with clients to demonstrate, communicate and orchestrate implementation best practices on modern data warehousing technologies
- Proven record as an architect for at least one of the following technologies: Azure Synapse, Amazon Redshit, Snowflake, Google BigQuery
- Experience and understanding of data architecture technologies across cloud platforms such as: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, Alibaba Cloud etc.
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools, on both on-premise and on the cloud
- Experience with requirement gathering, cut-over activities, go-live support, team management and communication skills to bridge on and off-shore resources to client needs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Solutions Architecture, design & development, and working with customers in a pre-sales capacity leading RFP Responses, writing SOWs, delivering big and complex projects as a data warehouse architect, etc.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
- Fluent in Danish language (written and spoken)
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call Jakob Kelstrup on +45 22 25 50 11.
We look forward to hearing from you.