Are you passionate about scaled agile and know how to run a sprint efficiently?
Then join the international Product Development team in Copenhagen as our new Scrum Master!
About the role & tamigo
As our new scrum master, you will have responsibility for two cross-functional teams. You will play a central role in streamlining our agile development process, working closely with our Product Development Director. You will work with a range of colleagues including product managers, designers, testers, and software developers. Our Software Developers are in the Slovenian Headquarters, so travel can be expected.
Since 2006, our SaaS scale-up has provided a world-class enterprise software solution. We are responsible for delivering business value through digital standardisation and performance forecasting in a comprehensive workforce management system. We help our customers in hospitality, healthcare, and retail industries, to make smart business decisions.
We offer an attractive career in a highly professional, fast-growing international organisation. Our culture is inclusive, informal, and everyone is valued. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 9 countries serving customers across all of Europe.
Some of your tasks & responsibilities will be
- Facilitate the software delivery in two distributed cross-functional teams
- Ensure the scrum process is followed efficiently and remove barriers
- Actively participate in the sprint planning in all cross-functional teams
- Participate pro-actively in the planning of releases
- Continuously align progress with team and management
- Coach the development teams in how to apply an agile development mindset
And this is you
- 1-3 years of experience as a scrum master for multiple teams
- Working experience in Jira or similar systems at the administrator level
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with SaaS products
- A university degree
- Adept at facilitation
- Working knowledge of different scale agile development models is a plus
As a person, you are curious, pragmatic, and interested in agile development models. You are passionate about facilitating, collaborating comfortably with different types of stakeholders in their own “language”. You are quick to identify and remove barriers. You utilise coaching as you move the team forward with your developed skills of teamwork, problem-solving and follow up. You enjoy seeing the results of your efforts, while helping to motivate all team members to reach a common goal together. You are a good communicator both verbally and written, remaining collected, structured, and reasonable in your approach. You love learning new things, have a global mindset, and you bring fresh ideas to the table. You are fundamentally optimistic as a person.
What is in it for you?
- You will become a valued part of our cross-functional Product Development team in Copenhagen and Slovenia
- A dynamic, high-growth environment, with an opportunity to influence how things work
- We prioritise work-life balance including health initiatives and flexible work structures
- Company-wide & team building activities, optional mindfulness at work, and more
- Career development and growth
- Competitive benefits and 6 weeks of holiday
- Online onboarding- due to Corona you will work from home until restrictions change
We are a diverse group of professionals at tamigo – coming from many different backgrounds, cultures, and parts of the world. Our company language is English, and we support customers with 26 languages, primarily in Europe.
You must be in possession of a clean criminal record and a valid EU work permit to be considered for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application, consisting of a detailed CV and a motivational cover letter in English, before Monday 17 May. Apply now, as we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis.
* If you are interested in getting familiar with our solution to better relay what attracts you to our team, we recommend you book a free trial while applying. Just write ‘candidate’ as the company name when you book the trial. We are always curious about why you find tamigo interesting and what you think of our solution.