Nordic Platform Manager – Cloud & Software Solutions
Are you tech-savvy and thrive in a competent technical team?
We now have an exciting and unique job opportunity at Tech Data as Nordic Platform Manager since our Nordic Platform Manager will be taking on a new exciting global role. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor for our partners and internal stakeholders to advice and consult on latest updates of our Cloud Platform.
If you would like to be part of a culture where we focus on technical innovation and competences, have high ambitions and a motivating work environment, you might be our new colleague.
Kasper Kaas Hansen, our current Nordic Platform Manager, who will be one of your colleagues says:
“Tech Data's focus on people and development of people is what drives me to continue working towards our shared goals. Tech Data's focused leadership from both the executive leadership in Corp, as well as local leadership teams ensures the Tech Data culture can grow and thrive and not just be buzz words on a PowerPoint slide”.
As a Nordic Platform Manager in our Software & Cloud Solutions team you will be responsible for consulting and demonstrating Tech Data Cloud Platform capabilities and functionality to our partners and internal stakeholders. You will be part of a very talented Nordic team with many inspiring colleagues. We have a flat organizational set-up and promote strong teamwork in order to create value for our customers.
In this role you will:
- Advice partners and inside stakeholders in terms of capabilities, functionality and future enhancements of our Cloud Platform
- Help partners benefit from Tech Data’s value deliverables, including but not limited to Tech Data Services & Solutions (Support & Click2Run offerings)
- Collaborate with our partners in regards to opportunities provided by automation from an API perspective
- Work closely with an experienced team in sales, marketing and with technical Subject Matter Experts
- Building strong relationships with our EMEA and Global operation-, technical- and commercial teams
- Constantly be connected with the market in order to be fully updated on latest requirements from partners
You will be part of our Nordic team at our office either in Birkerød, Stockholm, Oslo or Espoo.
You have a positive mindset with a good sense of humor and thrive working with colleagues across teams to achieve excellent results. You are a strong communicator and are able to present complex technical solutions in an understandable and compelling way – in one of the Nordic languages and English.
Experience or certifications in Microsoft or AWS and knowledge of cloud platforms is a big plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You understand the Microsoft and AWS partner programs to advise resellers on all aspects. Knowledge around Microsoft Partner center and Azure RBAC permission settings is an advantage
- You understand the opportunities provided by automation from an API perspective
- Well-spoken and great communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work cross region in a virtual team setup
What we offer:
An exciting job where you are able to influence the way we work within one of the world’s leading providers of hybrid cloud solutions. You will be part of global company with presence in more than 100 countries with supporting centers of excellence in every region. We offer personal and professional development and the possibility to be certified in attractive public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructures from leading vendors.
You will be part of a Nordic organization of more than 80 colleagues who are working with modern cloud and software solutions. We have flexibility and you are able to work at our office, at customer locations or from home.
Application and if you would like to know more
Please send your CV and Application as soon as possible using the link "Apply online" and no later than 16th of May.
We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. We can’t wait to receive your application!
If you would like to know more about Tech Data, please go to www.techdata.com. For more information about the job you are welcome to contact Director Nordic Cloud & Software Solutions, Pekka Nuutila firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tech Data
As the world’s leading end-to-end technology distributor, we put singular focus on our customers’ needs and goals with the objectivity of a true strategic partner. With reach, capabilities and resources that span the technology continuum, we are a vital link in the IT channel, delivering the insights and optimized solutions our channel partners depend on to compete in the market today, tomorrow and into the future.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 88 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for ten consecutive years.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!