IT Auditor for Internal Systems Audit
Are you interested in a workplace with attractive conditions and plenty of career opportunities for change and development? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for an IT Auditor to share and grow
You will be part of a team that consists of 7 employees in total. Your new colleagues have various competencies within It audit, Banking, Compliance and IT Security. In our daily work, we use Audit tools, Teams and Sharepoint-solutions. Your colleagues are eager to help you be a success in this position, as they will contribute to your development in the job. Besides this, we have great benefits and a well-run staff club with a variety of activities and clubs, where you will have the opportunity to meet with colleagues outside of work hours.
As an IT-auditor in our Audit Team, you will be in close dialogue with our stakeholders including BEC’s management, technical experts and customers about our audits and you will assist in ensuring that the BEC’s solutions are secure, up to date and stable. You will have the responsibility for the entire audit process of the assigned audit tasks. Furthermore, you will be participating in various ad hoc tasks and agile audits when needed. The Audits will be conducted individually or in teams.
You will get a good insight and overview of the whole BEC organization, and your touch points in the organization will be multiple. In the job, you will also be a trusted advisor to the organization and provide assurance to our customers, The Danish FSA, Senior Management and our Board of Directors.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as IT Auditor, you will work closely with BEC’s operation, Architecture and Security and Compliance. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and lead audits in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, infrastructure and IT processes
- Prepare and report results to executives, Board of Directors and to our customers
- IT security audits (e.g. Data center, network and operating system), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated)
- Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business areas and external auditors
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
You must have an educational background within audit, IT security, IT risk management or similar and 3-5 years of experience from a similar position working with It-audit, risk management, compliance or IT security.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- As a person you are team-oriented
- You have a robust personality and you are persistent when needed
- You like working with people and you easily make relations and network in the organization
- You are good at deciding and acting to your tasks and adhering to our principles and values making it easy for you to follow instructions and procedures
- Understanding of information security standards (ISO27000 series, NIST framework and IT-risk management) and good practices
- Understanding of IT-processes and multiple technology domains including Cloud, Windows and networking.
- Certification in ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISSP or similar
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than May 14th, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Chief Systems Auditor Kim Søndergaard on +45 61 56 24 26.