.Net developer in Aarhus C
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop high-quality software in an informal, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial environment where we create complex, high-quality solutions for internal use?
A highly specialized technology driven company
Lind Capital is a highly specialized technology driven company, trading on the financial markets with a business model based on technology and data. We have no external clients. Instead, we focus on internal development and cooperation across teams to create the best solutions for Lind Capital’s success.
We have many exciting tech projects in pipeline, and therefore we plan to grow our developer team – a lot! We are currently looking for a full stack Software Developer colleague to join our developer team in a newly created position. Our developer team already employs 10 Software Developers divided into three smaller teams.
In Lind Capital’s developer team, we design solutions from a requirements specification within our overall architecture. We implement the solutions in iterations from an agile development process (we use Scrum), and the end-user’s feedback is implemented between iterations.
What we offer
- An opportunity to develop solely for internal use, meaning you quickly receive feedback from end-users to implement, and with no external deadlines you can stay focused on developing the most valuable solution.
- A big role in a smaller team, meaning you will be an important part of every aspect of the project, from specification to implementation and from test to deployment.
- An opportunity to help us develop new software and build tailormade, business-critical systems usingsome of the newest technologies.
- An informal but ambitious environment in a growing developer team where we also have fun together.
- You are a skilled Software Developer, seeking new challenges.
- You want to develop new software and help us perfecting our systems with relevant technologies andmethods.
- You want to join a company where we focus on flexibility and never stop learning.
- You have a professional profile as computer scientist, within engineering or similar.
- You have +4 years of software development experience.
- You have extensive programming experience with C#, and you are eager to bring your theoretical skills within professional software development into play.
We are excited if you have experience with several of the following (otherwise we will teach you):
- .Net, C#, WPF
- Event Sourcing
- Docker & Kubernetes
Are you ready to join Lind Capital?
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis, and start-up will be adjusted the right candidate. Please note that we accept applications written in Danish or English.
Read more about technology in Lind Capital here
NB: No recruiters, please.