Product owner for Static and Market Data
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a product owner ready to share and grow
As a product owner for Static and Market Data you will be a part of our Product Management team which consist of team members in both Roskilde and Herning. The Static and Market Data development team is located in Roskilde, with whom you will have a close collaboration. We are a part of the development area called Wealth Management and Trading.
The Product Management team consists of both product owners and subject matter experts. The team is headed by the product manager to whom the team refers.
To create the best value for our customers, we have chosen to work in an agile setup.
As a product owner for Static and Market Data, you will be working with a backlog consisting of tasks related to new legislation, data quality, and new data feeds, etc. You will have several stakeholders and customers both internally and externally with whom a close collaboration is crucial to successfully delivering the value needed by our customers.
This is an area with many kinds of tasks, and to succeed in this, you will need to use your deep knowledge about Static Data and Market Data. As the Static and Market Data team is delivering data to many different functions, you as a product owner must have the ability to understand the different needs of various stakeholders and are curious about what and why.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as product owner, you will work closely with your product manager, other product owners, customers, the development team and development managers. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Cooperation and communication on all levels, both with team, domain management, customers and suppliers
- Clarifying customers’ needs and secure that expectations are aligned between BEC and the customers on an ongoing basis
- Understand the customers’ business and need for IT solutions that supports the business
- Responsibility for the team’s backlog and secure the right prioritization
- Securing the team has the needed knowledge so the team can transfer the business requirements to business solutions
- Sprint backlog refinement together with the development team
- Creating a 5-quarter roadmap for the development team and securing the ongoing refinement of features together with customers and business analysts in the development team
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at Master’s level within financing or a similar bank related education and +5 years of experience from a similar position working with IT development in the Static and Market data area.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You are a pragmatic person who are motivated by new challenges and you manage to handle many tasks simultaneously
- The ability to understand complicated requirements and transfer these into specific solutions, for example legislation requirements
- Experienced from the Static and/or Market Data area in Capital Markets e.g. instruments, rates etc.
- Embrace stakeholder management in your way of working
- Able to understand complicated requirements and transfer these into specific solutions
- You are structured and analytic
- Educated in Agile and Lean methods e.g. SCRUM, Kanban or SAFe
- Experience in processes related to IT development
- Experience in creating and defining a backlog for an IT development team
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than May 28, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Casper Korsholm Hansen, product manager on +45 61 56 77 07.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.